    id
    advancely thanking u,those ones

    zakir

    zakeer, Feb 26, 2004

  2. zakeer

    Consultant Guest

    hi zakeer, i have an idea, when you go to respond to jobs there in india,
    tell them you have a great idea to outsource the job to america, where the
    real talent lies.

    Consultant, Feb 26, 2004

  3. zakeer

    JonC. Guest

    Sanctimonious prick.

    Zakeer - your best bet is to have a look at the Microsoft
    Resource Directory to find details of suitable courses
    near you.

    Check out:
    http://directory.microsoft.com/ResourceDirectory/Training.
    aspx?DirectLink=true&LanguageID=25

    Good luck.

    JonC., Feb 26, 2004
  4. zakeer

    Consultant Guest

    why, thank you

    Consultant, Feb 26, 2004
  5. zakeer

    kpg Guest

    That won't work. Have you seen our public schools lately?
    The yoot of America are not up to the task. This country has
    been riding a wave of prosperity created by the WWII
    generation (WWII also conveniently put us years ahead of
    the global marketplace which had to rebuild - with out money).
    But now the global marketplace is coming of age. We Americans
    have gotten lazy and complacent. I think we are in for a rough
    road ahead unless we turn our education system around. Look
    for more of the same, no manufacturing, no tech jobs, just a lot
    of consuming going on, combined with a welfare state and
    runaway taxes. Shoot all the layers and politicians, fire all the
    teachers, dismantle the IRS, make being employed a prerequisite
    to voting and then maybe we begin to reclaim the glory that once
    was the good ole USA.

    kpg
    My head still hurts.

    kpg, Feb 26, 2004
  6. zakeer

    Consultant Guest

    yes, but the poor education should primer our youth for working for 1-2
    dollars per day. im telling you, it could work

    Consultant, Feb 26, 2004
  7. "JonC." <> wrote in message
    > Sanctimonious prick.

    There's a Dell phone support technician who goes by the name "JonC."

    Go figure.

    --
    Politician Spock
    Thug #24601

    Politician Spock, Feb 26, 2004
  8. "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > That won't work. Have you seen our public schools lately?
    > The yoot of America are not up to the task. This country has
    > been riding a wave of prosperity created by the WWII
    > generation (WWII also conveniently put us years ahead of
    > the global marketplace which had to rebuild - with out money).
    > But now the global marketplace is coming of age. We Americans
    > have gotten lazy and complacent. I think we are in for a rough
    > road ahead unless we turn our education system around. Look
    > for more of the same, no manufacturing, no tech jobs, just a lot
    > of consuming going on, combined with a welfare state and
    > runaway taxes. Shoot all the layers and politicians, fire all the
    > teachers, dismantle the IRS, make being employed a prerequisite
    > to voting and then maybe we begin to reclaim the glory that once
    > was the good ole USA.
    >
    > kpg
    > My head still hurts.

    The public school system will never change while the NEA is the sole
    influence as to what occurs in the classroom. It's like having a government
    made up of only one political party.

    --
    Politician Spock
    Thug #24601

    Politician Spock, Feb 26, 2004
  9. zakeer

    kpg Guest

    Right you are. They should have been on my list.

    Can anyone say School Vouchers?

    Let's get a little competition going and see how many
    parents keep their kids in public school. Some will,
    no doubt. I went to public schools. It can work but
    they must be held accountable.

    kpg

    kpg, Feb 26, 2004
  10. zakeer

    JaR Guest

    kpg opined, On 2/26/04 8:03 AM:
    > That won't work. Have you seen our public schools lately?
    > The yoot of America are not up to the task. This country has

    Did you say 'yoot'?

    JaR
    Judge Thug

    JaR, Feb 26, 2004
  11. zakeer

    kpg Guest

    Yeah. I love that movie. I don't know why I just do.

    kpg, Feb 26, 2004
  12. zakeer

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > Yeah. I love that movie. I don't know why I just do.

    It's because of the Karate Kid.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Feb 26, 2004
  13. zakeer

    JaR Guest

    kpg opined, On 2/26/04 9:43 AM:

    > Yeah. I love that movie. I don't know why I just do.

    1. It's funny as hell
    2. Marisa Tomai is hawt!

    JaR
    Obvious Thug

    JaR, Feb 26, 2004
  14. JaR wrote:
    > kpg opined, On 2/26/04 9:43 AM:
    >
    >> Yeah. I love that movie. I don't know why I just do.
    >>

    > 1. It's funny as hell
    > 2. Marisa Tomai is hawt!
    >
    > JaR
    > Obvious Thug

    I have an MP3 of Joe Pesci singing the Beatles song "Got to get you into my
    life."

    I play it when I'm depressed.

    --
    Fris "Which is frequently" bee®, MCNGP #13

    Certaholics

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Feb 26, 2004
  15. zakeer

    JaR Guest

    Frisbee® MCNGP opined, On 2/26/04 10:38 AM:

    > I have an MP3 of Joe Pesci singing the Beatles song "Got to get you into my
    > life."
    >
    > I play it when I'm depressed.

    Can't even imagine.

    Link?

    JaR, Feb 26, 2004
  16. JaR wrote:
    > Frisbee® MCNGP opined, On 2/26/04 10:38 AM:
    >>

    >> I have an MP3 of Joe Pesci singing the Beatles song "Got to get you
    >> into my life."
    >>
    >> I play it when I'm depressed.
    >>

    > Can't even imagine.
    >
    > Link?

    Want me to e-mail it to you?

    I also have the Beach Boys doing Norwegian Wood... surprisingly good.

    --
    Fris "I don't have William Shatner sings Rocket Man, however" bee®, MCNGP

    Certaholics

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Feb 26, 2004
  17. "Frisbee® MCNGP" <> wrote in message

    > --
    > Fris "I don't have William Shatner sings Rocket Man, however" bee®, MCNGP

    At least his singing was better than his acting.

    --
    Politician Spock
    Thug #24601

    Politician Spock, Feb 26, 2004
  18. zakeer

    kpg Guest

    > Fris "I don't have William Shatner sings Rocket Man, however" bee®, MCNGP

    When I was a kid, my mom or sister or someone bought a Leonard Nimoy
    album. It was amazing. He can't carry a tune in a bucket. Very
    embarrassing.

    kpg, Feb 26, 2004
  19. zakeer

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > > Fris "I don't have William Shatner sings Rocket Man, however" bee®,
    MCNGP

    > At least his singing was better than his acting.

    No.

    It.

    Wasn't.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Feb 26, 2004
  20. zakeer

    Consultant Guest

    send it to me too or put on mcngp site under files

    Consultant, Feb 26, 2004