    --
    Terry
    Remove the rodent from my email address to reply directly.

    Terry, Jun 6, 2006

  2. Terry

    dwight Guest

    "Terry" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > What's the best way to get a sepia effect using Photoshop? I thought it
    > would be easy. Nothing I try looks right.
    >
    > --
    > Terry

    Did you ask this in the Photoshop newsgroups?

    I recently had occasion to do something like this. Took a digital photo,
    created a blank layer above it, used the paint bucket to pour on a layer of
    brown and then took it back to about a 30% transparency.

    Otherwise, got me...

    dwight

    dwight, Jun 6, 2006

  3. Terry

    Paul Heslop Guest

    Terry wrote:

    > What's the best way to get a sepia effect using Photoshop? I thought it
    > would be easy. Nothing I try looks right.
    >
    > --
    > Terry
    > Remove the rodent from my email address to reply directly.

    Some things just aren't friendly in photoshop. I have more than one
    program so I don't get stuck on this stuff but I found a couple of
    tutorials for you which should help

    http://www.myjanee.com/tuts/sepia/sepia.htm

    http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/photoshop/ht/apssepia.htm
    --
    Paul (she dreams in color, she dreams in red)
    Stop and Look

    Paul Heslop, Jun 6, 2006
  4. Terry

    2 Guest

    "Paul Heslop" <> wrote in message

    > Some things just aren't friendly in photoshop.

    Especially if the user doesn't look at what he paid for.

    2, Jun 6, 2006
  5. Terry

    lorento Guest

  6. Terry

    Paul Heslop Guest

    2 wrote:

    > "Paul Heslop" <> wrote in message
    >
    > > Some things just aren't friendly in photoshop.

    > Especially if the user doesn't look at what he paid for.

    I don't need that much pressure. I have more friendly programs and I
    find photoshop cumbersome to say the least. It does some things just
    the way I like them, but runs a poor second to Paintshop for others.

    Paul Heslop, Jun 6, 2006