    is really really really starting to %$&&%E## me off.

    tia
    g/h

    grasshopper, Jan 7, 2005

  2. grasshopper

    Moz Champion Guest

    grasshopper wrote:

    > hi to all,
    >
    > had mozilla for around 6months and the 'bookmark manager' is
    > driving me nuts.
    > I want to segregate/separate my favs into an orderly fashion, but
    > everytime i go to use the separator it ends up down the bottom.
    > also, how the flippin' heck do you move fav' sites around in the Manager?
    > I click on one then drag it upward but it doesnt sit where i want it to, it
    > is really really really starting to %$&&%E## me off.
    >
    > tia
    > g/h

    What version of Mozilla?

    The Mozilla Suite? Firefox?

    --
    Mozilla Champion
    UFAQ - http://www.UFAQ.org

    Moz Champion, Jan 7, 2005

  3. grasshopper

    grasshopper Guest

    > What version of Mozilla?

    Does it matter?

    0.10 is all i can find.

    g/h

    grasshopper, Jan 8, 2005
  4. grasshopper

    grasshopper Guest

    oh, its the folders that are more to the point for me.

    I make a folder then any page I bookmark after that that is relevant
    to the folders heading instantly gets placed there.
    So my point is, how do I re-position a folder from the default (bottom of
    list) and how do I put the damn Seperators where I want them to go???

    Mozilla is not a bad proggy, but this is an area that would drive anyone
    nuts.

    g/h

    grasshopper, Jan 8, 2005
  5. grasshopper

    Arne Guest

    Once upon a time *grasshopper* wrote:

    >> What version of Mozilla?

    > Does it matter?
    >
    > 0.10 is all i can find.

    Of cause it matters, especially since it's not Mozilla but Firefox
    that you seams to have!

    --
    /Arne
    http://web.telia.com/~u97802964/

    The old believe everything, the middle-aged suspect everything and the
    young know everything. (Oscar Wilde)

    Arne, Jan 8, 2005
  6. grasshopper

    Moz Champion Guest

    grasshopper wrote:

    > oh, its the folders that are more to the point for me.
    >
    > I make a folder then any page I bookmark after that that is relevant
    > to the folders heading instantly gets placed there.
    > So my point is, how do I re-position a folder from the default (bottom of
    > list) and how do I put the damn Seperators where I want them to go???
    >
    > Mozilla is not a bad proggy, but this is an area that would drive anyone
    > nuts.
    >
    > g/h

    You sort your folders using Bookmark Manager

    --
    Mozilla Champion
    UFAQ - http://www.UFAQ.org

    Moz Champion, Jan 8, 2005
  7. grasshopper

    grasshopper Guest

    > Of cause it matters, especially since it's not Mozilla but Firefox
    > that you seams to have!

    Hi,
    Yes, I have firefox.
    I do know where the Manager is and that is the area i have the
    problem with.
    I do know how to do stuff on comp, but manipulating this sucker
    has me at a loss.
    I can instal an operating system, use Dos, Tweak my comp, but i am
    buggered if I can get my Fav's folder in a comprehensive order
    withing Mozilla/Firefox.
    I have added Seperators and they all seem to end up at the bottom
    of the flippin' list. I have tried dragging and dropping newly made
    folders from the bottom to the top........... nothing seems to work.

    I wold really appreciate some help here.
    Would love one of you to come to my house and Show me rather
    than than message-post but that aint gonna happen.
    Simple instructions on a simple task would solve all.

    tia

    grasshopper, Jan 13, 2005