    not do it unless it was ripped with Album Wrap. And I can't get that to rip
    them right. TIA

    Dale :O)

    Atlas7, May 19, 2004

  2. "Atlas7" <> skrev i melding
    news:HKEqc.70529$...
    > Hello People,
    >
    > Does anybody know of a good program that will take a single file of
    > music and separate each song from it. When I'm making backup copies of my
    > albums (Vinyl), it's recording it as one continuous files. Album Wrap will
    > not do it unless it was ripped with Album Wrap. And I can't get that to

    rip
    > them right. TIA
    >

    > Dale :O)

    This could help you
    http://www.tranceaddict.com/software.shtml

    (MP3 DirectCut 1.33)

    Håkon

    Håkon Karlsen, May 19, 2004

  3. Atlas7

    Ionizer Guest

    "Atlas7" <> wrote in message
    > Hello People,
    >
    > Does anybody know of a good program that will take a single file of
    > music and separate each song from it. When I'm making backup copies of my
    > albums (Vinyl), it's recording it as one continuous files. Album Wrap will
    > not do it unless it was ripped with Album Wrap. And I can't get that to

    rip
    > them right. TIA

    If you've ripped to mp3, try mp3DirectCut, freeware, from:
    http://www.rz.uni-frankfurt.de/~pesch/ You'll then need to rename each of
    the tracks by hand of course, but consider it a labour of love.

    Regards,
    Ian.

    Ionizer, May 19, 2004
  4. Atlas7

    el duderino Guest

    This is a great bit of kit.. http://www.audiograbber.com-us.net/

    el duderino, May 19, 2004
  5. Atlas7

    ProfGene Guest

    An audio editor like Cooledit will allow you to break it up any way you like
    and save it as a wave file which can be burnt as a regular cd, played or
    converted to mp3.

    ProfGene, May 19, 2004
  6. Atlas7

    Chris Guest

    "Atlas7" <> wrote in message
    > Hello People,
    >
    > Does anybody know of a good program that will take a single file of
    > music and separate each song from it. When I'm making backup copies of my
    > albums (Vinyl), it's recording it as one continuous files. Album Wrap will
    > not do it unless it was ripped with Album Wrap. And I can't get that to

    rip
    > them right. TIA

    Steinberg's Wavelab has great splitting functionality, and you can batch
    process effects (eq for example) as well....

    Chris, May 19, 2004
  7. Atlas7

    Unk Guest

    On Wed, 19 May 2004 08:17:43 GMT, "Atlas7" <>
    wrote:

    >Hello People,
    >
    > Does anybody know of a good program that will take a single file of
    >music and separate each song from it. When I'm making backup copies of my
    >albums (Vinyl), it's recording it as one continuous files. Album Wrap will
    >not do it unless it was ripped with Album Wrap. And I can't get that to rip
    >them right. TIA
    >

    > Dale :O)

    Audacity sound editor (Freeware).
    Open the file with this program and cut each song out.
    This is quite a comprehensive program considering that it's free.
    http://audacity.sourceforge.net/

    Unk, May 19, 2004
  8. Atlas7

    Atlas7 Guest

    -----> Thank You too.

    Dale :O)

    confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader
    of this message is not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that
    any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is
    strictly prohibited.

    Atlas7, May 19, 2004
  9. Atlas7

    Atlas7 Guest

    -----> And Thank You.

    Atlas7, May 19, 2004
  10. Atlas7

    Atlas7 Guest

    -----> And finally you....Thank You.

    Atlas7, May 19, 2004
  11. Atlas7

    Atlas7 Guest

    -----> And as well...Thank You.

    Atlas7, May 19, 2004
  12. Atlas7

    faler Guest

    I NEED HELP. I have wavelab and I can't figureout how to cut/edit the
    songs and export them. I've set makers but I can't get the computer to
    do anything about them.

    faler, Jan 14, 2005