    arrow. What does this arrow in the sent mail folder stand for?

    Thanks
    Max

    Max, Sep 12, 2004

  2. Max

    --BRIAN-- Guest

    Max wrote:
    > Stupid Question... My main and local sent mail folder both have an
    > arrow. What does this arrow in the sent mail folder stand for?

    Sent out?

    --
    Brian

    --BRIAN--, Sep 12, 2004

  3. Max

    First Last Guest

    Max wrote:
    > Stupid Question... My main and local sent mail folder both have an
    > arrow. What does this arrow in the sent mail folder stand for?
    >
    > Thanks
    > Max

    looks like it's just the design of the icon

    --
    Alternative computer stuff, primitivism, nihilism, and comedy:
    http://home.earthlink.net/~e-group/homepage.html

    First Last, Sep 12, 2004
  4. Max

    Max Guest

    OK, thanks...I just got Thunderbird and was checking out all the bells
    and whistles. I didn't notice that arrow at first and thought I had
    clicked on something while looking at all the options and preferences.

    Max

    Max, Sep 12, 2004
  5. Max

    --BRIAN-- Guest

    Max wrote:
    > OK, thanks...I just got Thunderbird and was checking out all the bells
    > and whistles. I didn't notice that arrow at first and thought I had
    > clicked on something while looking at all the options and preferences.
    >
    > Max
    >
    > First Last wrote:
    >
    >> Max wrote:
    >>
    >>> Stupid Question... My main and local sent mail folder both have an
    >>> arrow. What does this arrow in the sent mail folder stand for?
    >>>
    >>> Thanks
    >>> Max

    >> looks like it's just the design of the icon

    You thought the icon changed because you did something? Change the
    theme and you'll see the icon change as a result of something you did.

    Please don't top-post. See how confusing this is now.

    --
    Brian

    --BRIAN--, Sep 12, 2004