    as to what I might suggest? It's not a problem which is crippling his work,
    but it's annoying.

    TIA

    Trent SC, Apr 16, 2004

  2. Trent SC

    Unk Guest

    On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 10:04:38 +0100, "Trent SC" <>
    wrote:

    >A colleague's machine (XP Home with all updates, OE 6.00.2800.1123), is
    >refusing to put copies of sent emails into the 'sent items' folder, despite
    >the obvious tick in the right options box. Does anyone have any suggestions
    >as to what I might suggest? It's not a problem which is crippling his work,
    >but it's annoying.
    >
    >TIA

    Exit Outlook Express.
    Search your hard drive for "Sent Items.dbx" and delete or rename this file.
    Restart Outlook Express. A new "empty Sent" file is created automatically.

    Look in:
    C:\Documents and Settings\{username}\Local Settings\Application
    Data\Identities\{174EAA05-DBB8-4828-836D-AF3E34D49F70}\Microsoft\Outlook
    Express

    Although the dbx file is different, the fix applies.
    OLEXP: How to Troubleshoot E-mail Messages That Are Stuck in Your Outbox
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=262052

    Unk, Apr 16, 2004