    Sorry to seem so dumb.
    Thank you
    Geopelia

    geopelia, Aug 29, 2004

  2. geopelia

    °Mike° Guest

    Try unchecking 'Tools / Options / General ... 'Automatically
    display folders with unread messages'.

    On Sun, 29 Aug 2004 13:26:28 +1200, in
    <OeaYc.19075$>
    geopelia scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Aug 29, 2004

  3. geopelia

    geopelia Guest

    "°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    > Try unchecking 'Tools / Options / General ... 'Automatically
    > display folders with unread messages'.

    Thank you, that seems to have worked.

    Geopelia

    geopelia, Aug 29, 2004
  4. geopelia

    °Mike° Guest

    On Sun, 29 Aug 2004 14:50:06 +1200, in
    <ctbYc.19096$>
    geopelia scrawled:

    >"°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    >> Try unchecking 'Tools / Options / General ... 'Automatically
    >> display folders with unread messages'.

    >Thank you, that seems to have worked.
    >
    >Geopelia

    You're welcome.