    Message sent neverget into the sent file yet aredelivered.
    Thank you for help,
    SeamusJ. Wilson
    sligo, Jan 13, 2005

  2. sligo

    someone Guest

    > Message sent neverget into the sent file yet aredelivered.
    > Thank you for help,
    > SeamusJ. Wilson

    Win XP TB1 here and under copies & folders there is a check box for
    where to put sent items, have U done that ?

    --
    Rob Fruth - Houston, Tx
    http://www.rfruth.net

    1981 Raleigh for errands & fun ____ __o
    1997 Trek 2300 for real fun ! ____ _ \ | _)
    2000 Civic hatchback (_)/ (_)
    someone, Jan 14, 2005

  3. sligo

    Sligo Guest

    Thank you for the reply. Unfortunately I do not understand XP TB1 note.
    Please clarify.
    Thank you,
    Seamus J.

    Sligo, Jan 14, 2005
  4. Sligo wrote:
    > Thank you for the reply. Unfortunately I do not understand XP TB1 note.
    > Please clarify.
    > Thank you,
    > Seamus J.
    > "someone" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>>Message sent neverget into the sent file yet aredelivered.
    >>>Thank you for help,
    >>>SeamusJ. Wilson

    >>Win XP TB1 here and under copies & folders there is a check box for
    >>where to put sent items, have U done that ?
    >>
    >>--
    >> Rob Fruth - Houston, Tx
    >> http://www.rfruth.net
    >>
    >>1981 Raleigh for errands & fun ____ __o
    >>1997 Trek 2300 for real fun ! ____ _ \ | _)
    >>2000 Civic hatchback (_)/ (_)

    He is using Windows SP, and Thunderbird 1.0. He suggests going to
    Tools>>Account Settings, and finding the account in question, There is
    a section called Copies and Folders . In that section is a check box
    for saving copies of sent messages. Make sure this box is checked, and
    that you have specified the folder in which you wish to have them placed.

    Lee
    Leonidas Jones, Jan 14, 2005
  5. Leonidas Jones wrote:
    > Sligo wrote:
    >
    >> Thank you for the reply. Unfortunately I do not understand XP TB1 note.
    >> Please clarify.
    >> Thank you,
    >> Seamus J.
    >> "someone" <> wrote in message

    >>> Win XP TB1 here and under copies & folders there is a check box for
    >>> where to put sent items, have U done that ?
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>> Rob Fruth - Houston, Tx
    >>> http://www.rfruth.net
    >>>
    >>> 1981 Raleigh for errands & fun ____ __o
    >>> 1997 Trek 2300 for real fun ! ____ _ \ | _)
    >>> 2000 Civic hatchback (_)/ (_)

    > He is using Windows SP, and Thunderbird 1.0. He suggests going to
    > Tools>>Account Settings, and finding the account in question, There is
    > a section called Copies and Folders . In that section is a check box
    > for saving copies of sent messages. Make sure this box is checked, and
    > that you have specified the folder in which you wish to have them placed.
    >
    > Lee

    My apologies. I mistyped. That should have begun "He is using Windows
    XP...)

    Lee
    Leonidas Jones, Jan 14, 2005
  6. sligo

    Sligo Guest

    Thank you all for the help, much appreciated.
    Best,
    Seamus J.

    Sligo, Jan 14, 2005