Sent a keepalive on the IPSec SA

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by M.G., May 31, 2005.

  1. M.G.

    M.G. Guest

    Hi,

    My Cisco Client VPN is 4.6.03. On the log I see a lot of messages like this:

    95 13:03:49.714 05/31/05 Sev=Info/6 IKE/0x63000055
    Sent a keepalive on the IPSec SA

    I have seen that when I left my computer for a few minutes, the connection
    is over and there is the following message on the screen:

    "Secure VPN connection terminated by Peer. Reason 433: (Reason not specified
    by Peer)"

    I have connected from other office to the same Cisco router, and on that
    message isn't on the log, what I see at this office is the message "Sent a
    ping on the Public IPSec SA".

    Does anyone tell me some about "Sent a keepalive on the IPSec SA".

    Thanks,

    M.G.
    M.G., May 31, 2005