    Is this something that the consumer can do? Is changing lenses the reason
    they would get dirty? I would hate to always use the same lense.

    Bob

    Bob, Oct 10, 2004

  2. Bob

    GT40 Guest

    It would need to be cleaned, but how often is up for debate, unless
    you see something on the image. You can do it yourself, or take it to
    a good camrea store.

    GT40, Oct 10, 2004

  3. Bob

    leo Guest

    "GT40" <> wrote in message
    > It would need to be cleaned, but how often is up for debate, unless
    > you see something on the image. You can do it yourself, or take it to
    > a good camrea store.
    >

    > On Sat, 9 Oct 2004 19:30:49 -0400, "Bob" <> wrote:
    >
    >>I am about to purchase a D70. Do the sensors need cleaned periodically?
    >>Is this something that the consumer can do? Is changing lenses the reason
    >>they would get dirty? I would hate to always use the same lense.
    >>
    >>Bob

    I agree. There will be dust but you rarely notice any of it. If you do, I
    simply blow it off. You may need to wipe it with some lens cleaning solution
    using special tool if it's heavily soiled. I have my Canon 300D for 10
    months and I haven't had a need to do that yet.

    leo, Oct 10, 2004