    expensive DSLR. Just contact the authorized service centers for your brand
    and ask.

    ..
    Dean S. Lautermilch, Jun 28, 2005

  2. Dean S. Lautermilch

    RK Guest

    So what, precisely, is the method? Thanks.
    RK, Jun 29, 2005

  3. Dean S. Lautermilch

    JD Guest

    The question, of course, is "are you happy to pay 45 dollars each time your
    sensor needs cleaning, knowing that this might happen several times a year?"

    My answer is "no, I'm not", therefore out of necessity and possibly
    miserliness, I have learned how to do it myself.

    It's cheap, quick, I don't have to wait, I can do it anywhere and anytime.

    Jean.

    news: ...

    JD, Jun 29, 2005