Sensitivity

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Rôgêr, Mar 15, 2008.

  1. Rôgêr

    Rôgêr Guest

    Three Rednecks were working up on a cell phone tower, Cooter, Ronnie and
    Donnie.

    As they start their descent Cooter slips, falls off the tower and it
    killed him deader'n hell.

    As the ambulance takes the body away, Ronnie says, 'Well, damn, someone
    should go and tell his wife.'

    Donnie says, OK, I'm pretty good at that sensitive stuff, I'll do it.

    Two hours later, he comes back carrying a case of Budweiser.

    Ronnie says, Where did you get that beer, Donnie?

    Cooter's wife gave it to me, Ronnie replies.

    That's unbelievable, you told the lady her husband was dead and she gave
    you beer?'

    Well, not exactly', Donnie says. When she answered the door, I said to
    her, you must be Cooter's widow.

    She said, I ain't no widow.

    Then I said I'll bet you a case of Budweiser you are.
    Rôgêr, Mar 15, 2008

  2. Rôgêr

    Mara Guest

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wskT6YfVB6E

    --
    A luser is someone who returns a perfectly good hammer to the hardware
    store saying "There's something wrong with it.  I keep hitting my
    Mara, Mar 15, 2008

  3. Rôgêr

    Rôgêr Guest

    Rôgêr, Mar 15, 2008
  4. Rôgêr

    Mara Guest

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bB_nQXNyfrw

    Mara, Mar 15, 2008
  5. Rôgêr

    Aardvark Guest

    Aardvark, Mar 15, 2008
  6. Rôgêr

    Lookout Guest

    On Fri, 14 Mar 2008 22:47:18 -0500, Mara
    <> wrote:

    >On Fri, 14 Mar 2008 21:05:44 -0400, Rôgêr <> wrote:
    >
    >>Three Rednecks were working up on a cell phone tower, Cooter, Ronnie and
    >>Donnie.

    >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wskT6YfVB6E

    We're going to see Jeff on April 3rd
    Lookout, Mar 15, 2008
  7. Rôgêr

    Lookout Guest

    Lookout, Mar 15, 2008
  8. Rôgêr

    Mara Guest

    On Sat, 15 Mar 2008 13:11:15 GMT, Aardvark <> wrote:

    >On Sat, 15 Mar 2008 06:20:01 -0500, Mara wrote:
    >
    >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bB_nQXNyfrw

    >Believe it or not, the guy doing the clucking is Ray Stevens (of 'The
    >Streak', 'Bridget The Midget', 'Everything is Beautiful', 'Misty' et
    >al.).

    I know. I figured that out the first time I ever heard it - it's exactly the
    sort of thing he'd do. LOL

    Mara, Mar 15, 2008