    corners and seniors name and "2004" in gold.

    What lab to you pros use?

    Charlie

    Charlie, Sep 19, 2003

  2. Charlie

    Savidge4 Guest

    >I'm still looking for a photo lab to make wallet size prints with round
    >corners and seniors name and "2004" in gold.
    >
    >What lab to you pros use?
    >
    >Charlie

    Charlie,

    I am thinking you may want to try laying out 8 up wallet sized photos on 8x10
    sheet and having the printed on the likes of a frontier machine. And then by
    hand doing the rounded corner. or if you are lucky finding a print shop that
    has a rounding corner machine. As for the gold, a possible solution would be a
    stencil of each name and doing a gold leaf application or using one of those
    artsy gold pens.

    hope that helps!

    Savidge4, Sep 19, 2003

  3. Just about any professional lab should be able to do die-cut wallet
    units with an imprint.

    Randall Ainsworth, Sep 19, 2003
  4. Charlie

    Richards Guest

    Charlie wrote:
    > I'm still looking for a photo lab to make wallet size prints with round
    > corners and seniors name and "2004" in gold.
    >
    > What lab to you pros use?
    >
    > Charlie

    Snelson PhotoColor Lab
    www.snelsonphotolab.com

    They offer most services with excellent quality and affordable prices.

    Richards, Sep 19, 2003
  5. Charlie

    Paul H. Guest

    "Charlie" <> wrote in message
    > I'm still looking for a photo lab to make wallet size prints with round
    > corners and seniors name and "2004" in gold.
    >
    > What lab to you pros use?
    >
    > Charlie

    You might try a Google search for companies that provide ID card printing
    services. For example, using the search phrase "ID card printing" (include
    quotes), I came up with a list of sites, including the one below:

    http://www.cardimaging.com/cardprintingservice.htm

    These people seem to provide the sort of service you're looking for, at
    least at first glance. Just a thought.

    Paul H., Sep 19, 2003