sendit ROTK 4 discs 17.49 Pre order

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Dragon, Oct 19, 2004.

  1. Dragon

    Dragon Guest

    Dragon, Oct 19, 2004

  2. Dragon

    tp Guest

    "Dragon" <> wrote in message
    news:4zfdd.113176$...

    > Bloody hell thats better than dvd.co.uk, anyway thought i would let people
    > know
    >
    > dave
    >
    > http://www.sendit.com/video/item/7000000096186

    I've never had any experience with these chaps,
    (actually never heard of them till now!)
    so will stick with dvd.co.uk for now.
    But thanks anyway dave.

    Has anyone used them before?

    tp

    tp, Oct 20, 2004

  3. Dragon

    Zygon Curry Guest

    On Wed, 20 Oct 2004 00:32:48 +0100, "tp"
    <> wrote:

    >> http://www.sendit.com/video/item/7000000096186
    >>

    >I've never had any experience with these chaps,
    >(actually never heard of them till now!)
    >so will stick with dvd.co.uk for now.

    I'm pretty sure that Sendit.com were previously known as Blackstar.

    Zygon Curry, Oct 20, 2004
  4. "tp" <> wrote in message

    > "Dragon" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > Bloody hell thats better than dvd.co.uk, anyway thought i would let

    people
    > > know
    > >
    > > dave
    > >
    > > http://www.sendit.com/video/item/7000000096186
    > >

    > I've never had any experience with these chaps,
    > (actually never heard of them till now!)
    > so will stick with dvd.co.uk for now.
    > But thanks anyway dave.
    >
    > Has anyone used them before?

    Sendit.com used to be Blackstar still seem to be pretty reliable

    Electric Frog, Oct 20, 2004
  5. Dragon

    Mike Guest

    "tp" <> wrote in message

    > "Dragon" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > Bloody hell thats better than dvd.co.uk, anyway thought i would let

    people
    > > know
    > >
    > > dave
    > >
    > > http://www.sendit.com/video/item/7000000096186
    > >

    > I've never had any experience with these chaps,
    > (actually never heard of them till now!)
    > so will stick with dvd.co.uk for now.
    > But thanks anyway dave.
    >
    > Has anyone used them before?

    Probably the most reliable/safest dvd retailer there is in terms of customer
    service, second only to cdwow.
    You usually have to pay for that privelage though as they are nearly always
    the most expensive. This is quite a bargain for sendit.

    Mike, Oct 20, 2004
  6. "Mike" <> wrote in message

    > "tp" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "Dragon" <> wrote in message
    > > >
    > > > Bloody hell thats better than dvd.co.uk, anyway thought i would let

    > people
    > > > know
    > > >
    > > > dave
    > > >
    > > > http://www.sendit.com/video/item/7000000096186
    > > >

    > > I've never had any experience with these chaps,
    > > (actually never heard of them till now!)
    > > so will stick with dvd.co.uk for now.
    > > But thanks anyway dave.
    > >
    > > Has anyone used them before?

    > Probably the most reliable/safest dvd retailer there is in terms of

    customer
    > service, second only to cdwow.
    > You usually have to pay for that privelage though as they are nearly

    always
    > the most expensive. This is quite a bargain for sendit.

    Sendit.com is the new name for Blackstar. Before I found cheaper
    alternatives, they were my online store of choice, but then I discovered
    play, cdwow and dvdsoon!

    - Emma

    Emma Rouse-Deane, Oct 20, 2004
  7. Dragon

    AV99 Guest

    "Emma Rouse-Deane" <> wrote in message

    > "Mike" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "tp" <> wrote in message
    > > >
    > > > "Dragon" <> wrote in message

    > > people

    > > > I've never had any experience with these chaps,
    > > > (actually never heard of them till now!)
    > > > so will stick with dvd.co.uk for now.
    > > > But thanks anyway dave.
    > > >
    > > > Has anyone used them before?

    > > Probably the most reliable/safest dvd retailer there is in terms of

    > customer
    > > service, second only to cdwow.
    > > You usually have to pay for that privelage though as they are nearly

    > always
    > > the most expensive. This is quite a bargain for sendit.

    > Sendit.com is the new name for Blackstar. Before I found cheaper
    > alternatives, they were my online store of choice, but then I discovered
    > play, cdwow and dvdsoon!
    >
    > - Emma

    There is a £2 off voucher floating around so I got mine for £15.49 !!

    AV99, Oct 20, 2004
  8. Dragon

    AV99 Guest

    "AV99" <> wrote in message

    > "Emma Rouse-Deane" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "Mike" <> wrote in message
    > > >
    > > > "tp" <> wrote in message

    let
    > > > people

    > > > Probably the most reliable/safest dvd retailer there is in terms of

    > > customer
    > > > service, second only to cdwow.
    > > > You usually have to pay for that privelage though as they are nearly

    > > always
    > > > the most expensive. This is quite a bargain for sendit.

    > > Sendit.com is the new name for Blackstar. Before I found cheaper
    > > alternatives, they were my online store of choice, but then I discovered
    > > play, cdwow and dvdsoon!
    > >
    > > - Emma
    > >

    > There is a £2 off voucher floating around so I got mine for £15.49 !!

    Here it is folks :

    http://www.sendit.com/circle/menu/doo

    AV99, Oct 20, 2004
  9. Dragon

    tp Guest

    >> There is a £2 off voucher floating around so I got mine for £15.49 !!
    >>

    > Here it is folks :
    >
    > http://www.sendit.com/circle/menu/doo

    Cheers AV99, that was enough to convince me to cancel my order at dvd.co.uk!

    tp