    with the multiple same e-mails he is receiving from me.

    HELP!!!
    , Feb 12, 2009

  2. VanguardLH Guest

    wrote:

    > I have a problem with my e-mail - sending messages. I sent an e-mail
    > this morning and the same e-mail was sent 15 times after that. Can you
    > please help me to clean this... Since I am bothering person at work
    > with the multiple same e-mails he is receiving from me.

    Yet tried disabling the e-mail scanner in your anti-virus product? In
    some anti-virus products, disabling their e-mail scanner is not
    sufficient to get it out of the way and interfering with the mail
    session between the e-mail client and mail server. Instead you have to
    uninstall the AV program and then do a custom install where you omit
    their e-mail scanner component. Whether just disabling/stopping their
    e-mail scanner works or a reinstall is required depends on what AV
    program you are using.

    How large is the e-mail that you send? Go into the Sent Items folder
    (or whatever it is called in your UNIDENTIFIED e-mail client) an check
    its properties or look in the Size column to see how big it was.
    VanguardLH, Feb 12, 2009

  3. Mike Easter Guest

    wrote:

    > I have a problem with my e-mail - sending messages. I sent an e-mail
    > this morning and the same e-mail was sent 15 times after that. Can you
    > please help me to clean this... Since I am bothering person at work
    > with the multiple same e-mails he is receiving from me.

    You are asking a question but leaving out lots of pertinent information.

    My guess is that you (two) are misinterpreting the problem.

    What happens most often is that a recipient receives the same mail over
    and over again; not that the sender sends the same mail over and over
    again.

    Notice that you didn't say anything about how you sent the mail - I
    automatically think about parties who send and receive mail as doing so
    with mailuser agents and mailservers -- who might be using Windows
    applications or Linux or Mac applications and whose mailserver is provided
    by their connectivity provider to a residential account.

    But, you are posting from a gmail account login to GG googlegroups, which
    opens other possibilities which you haven't mentioned -- such as the fact
    that while you are posting here that you are logged into gmail, which is
    most commonly used as a webmailer.

    OTOH, you are connecting via an IP address which looks corporate rather
    than residential so maybe you are connecting from work but you are talking
    about your residential mail.

    Your OS is Windows, maybe XP with IE7 - which many have as their default
    mailuser agent Windows (Live) Mail which is like OE.

    Explain whether you are sending from or to a webmailer. Explain what
    mailagent you are using if using your provider's mailservice. Explain
    whether your recipient is using webmail or a mailagent and which mailagent
    or webmail.

    --
    Mike Easter
    Mike Easter, Feb 12, 2009
  4. Evan Platt Guest

    On Thu, 12 Feb 2009 12:32:58 -0800, "Mike Easter" <>
    wrote:

    >You are asking a question but leaving out lots of pertinent information.

    From a google grouper? Imagine that... :)
    Evan Platt, Feb 12, 2009
  5. John Holmes Guest

    Evan Platt "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    So you killfiled all google groupers? You fucking pathetic ****.

    --
    <snip>
    John Holmes, Feb 12, 2009