    LEON MINTZ Guest

    Verizon will not let you send email from any thing but Outlook and Outlook
    express. Eudora 6+ has a fix. Is Mozilla working on a fix?
    LEON MINTZ, Jul 28, 2004

  2. LEON MINTZ

    .BRIAN. Guest

    LEON MINTZ wrote:
    > Verizon will not let you send email from any thing but Outlook and Outlook
    > express. Eudora 6+ has a fix. Is Mozilla working on a fix?

    Perhaps you should be asking this question to Verizon. Although you
    should replace "Mozilla" with "Verizon" when asking. Exactly what is
    the "fix" for Eudora?

    --
    Brian
    .BRIAN., Jul 29, 2004

  3. LEON MINTZ

    stan Guest

    Verizon east requires authentication for smtp most mozilla products
    (netscape.thunderbird ) do this automatically. with Eudora there is a
    box to check.

    stan, Jul 29, 2004
  4. LEON MINTZ

    Doi Haveto Guest

    Happy to find a thread on the same issue I'm having....

    Forgive me but the below mean it won't work with verizon.

    Doi Haveto, Oct 6, 2004
  5. Doi Haveto wrote:
    > Happy to find a thread on the same issue I'm having....
    >
    > Forgive me but the below mean it won't work with verizon.
    >

    > On Wed, 28 Jul 2004 23:24:08 -0400, stan <> wrote:
    >

    >>Verizon east requires authentication for smtp most mozilla products
    >>(netscape.thunderbird ) do this automatically. with Eudora there is a
    >>box to check.
    >>
    >>.BRIAN. wrote:

    >>>Perhaps you should be asking this question to Verizon. Although you
    >>>should replace "Mozilla" with "Verizon" when asking. Exactly what is
    >>>the "fix" for Eudora?

    What you quoted here will not mean much to anyone who did not
    participate in the original thread. Could you restate your exact problem?

    Lee
    Leonidas Jones, Oct 7, 2004
  6. LEON MINTZ

    Doi Haveto Guest

    Sorry the original thread does not exist on my server.
    Thanks for the reply tho

    Doi Haveto, Nov 4, 2004