sending email

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Angela Warren, Nov 25, 2005.

  1.
    Angela Warren, Nov 25, 2005

  2. Angela Warren quacked like a deranged mallard in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    Yes, and....?

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    A happy life consists not in the absence, but in the mastery of hardships.-

    The Old Sourdough, Nov 25, 2005

  3. Angela Warren

    Whiskers Guest

    On 2005-11-25, Angela Warren <> wrote:

    We'll have to take your word for it.

    --
    -- ^^^^^^^^^^
    -- Whiskers

    Whiskers, Nov 25, 2005
  4. Angela Warren

    Rob K Guest

    On Fri, 25 Nov 2005 08:17:38 -0600, The Old Sourdough wrote:

    <snip>
    > Yes, and....?

    Just two weeks ago, temperatures were something like 20 degrees (Celsius,
    of course)- now it's freezing and snowy ;)

    --
    My E-mail address in ROT-13
    vf ab ybatre gurer, abg rira ng ubgznvy.

    Rob K, Nov 25, 2005
  5. Angela Warren

    Old Gringo Guest

    On or about Friday, November 25, 2005, 8:13:17 AM,, In the
    24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group, Without Any Hesitation Angela
    Warren Wrote The Following:

    I've been waiting all day, push the send button.
    --
    Old Gringo
    The Future Is Not What It Use To Be

    Old Gringo, Nov 25, 2005
  6. Rob K quacked like a deranged mallard in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > On Fri, 25 Nov 2005 08:17:38 -0600, The Old Sourdough wrote:
    >
    > <snip>
    >> Yes, and....?

    > Just two weeks ago, temperatures were something like 20 degrees (Celsius,
    > of course)- now it's freezing and snowy ;)

    Yeah, it's been in the teens (F) here, with about a 15-20 knot wind, which
    *really* makes it chilly. These old bones can't take the lower temperatures
    like they did 40 years ago, when I lived in Alaska. -25 or -30F, nothing back
    then . Gets that cold anymore, and my body refuses to move (particularly if
    it happens to ensconced on the couch). :)

    The Old Sourdough, Nov 26, 2005
  7. Angela Warren wrote:

    [In a Southern US voice...]
    Really? You don't say?