  1. Normally, If I want to send a document from desktop via e-mail, it was just a
    matter of right-clicking and sending. With the 64bit Windows, I right-click,
    select mail recipient and nothing happens. Any thoughts?

    =?Utf-8?B?d29vZHk=?=, Jan 27, 2006

  2. Start a blank message, the go Attach, burrow down to:
    C Drive, click on Documents and Settings / (your user name) / Desktop and
    select the file from the desktop

    Norman Brooks, Jan 27, 2006

  3. What is your email sending program? I suspect you're running into one of the
    32-bit<-->64-bit issues.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Jan 28, 2006
  4. My E-mail client is Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 and I cannot right click
    and send to mail recipient as well.
    --
    Steve
    (x64man)

    =?Utf-8?B?U3RldmU=?=, Jan 28, 2006
  5. Correct. Office is 32-bit, Windows Explorer is 64-bit. However, there's
    actually a workaround. Open a separate 32-bit Windows Explorer - from in
    that window, it should work. For more on how to do this, see my blog on
    32-bit Explorer Extensions - it shows a workaround for WinZip, but should
    work just fine for your problem.
    http://msmvps.com/blogs/xperts64/search.aspx?q=Explorer Extensions&p=1

    --
    Charlie.