    access to the following unsafe attachments, how do I overcome this Regards
    Ed

    ---

    Edward Parsons, Nov 17, 2003

  2. Edward  Parsons

    Emrys Davies Guest

    'Edward',

    Tools > Options > Security > uncheck 'Do not allow attachments to be
    saved ...............' > OK

    Regards,
    Emrys Davies.

    "Edward Parsons" <> wrote in message
    > I have tried to send scanned in attachments ( job adverts) in O.E. E

    mail

    Emrys Davies, Nov 17, 2003

  3. Edward  Parsons

    Boomer Guest

    "Edward Parsons" <> wrote in

    > I have tried to send scanned in attachments ( job adverts) in O.E.
    > E mail and although they appear to be sent a line at the top
    > says OE removed access to the following unsafe attachments, how do
    > I overcome this Regards Ed

    You might want to read this:
    "OLEXP: Using Virus Protection Features in Outlook Express 6"
    MS KB Article - 291387
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q291387

    Boomer, Nov 17, 2003