    Is there any free provider that allows to send more than 10 MB in one go, or
    an inexpensive service that offers such a thing?

    Murgi

    Sigi Rindler, Oct 12, 2005

  2. Sigi Rindler

    Silvabod Guest

    Google/search for yousendit.com
    Uploads to a server in the ether, sends the file download link to the
    recipient.
    Alternatively - burn it to CD, send by snailmail ...
    Silvabod

    Silvabod, Oct 12, 2005

  3. Sigi Rindler

    TJ Guest

    In news:,
    Sigi Rindler <-net.ne.jp> typed:

    > I am presently using Yahoo when sending attached files up to 10 MB.
    > That's about the limit for free email accounts.
    > Is there any free provider that allows to send more than 10 MB in one
    > go,

    Tons of 'em. I like this one.

    http://www.yousendit.com/

    Files up to 1GB

    TJ, Oct 12, 2005
  4. Sigi Rindler

    Sunny Guest

    "TJ" <> wrote in message
    > In news:,
    > Sigi Rindler <-net.ne.jp> typed:
    >

    >> I am presently using Yahoo when sending attached files up to 10 MB.
    >> That's about the limit for free email accounts.
    >> Is there any free provider that allows to send more than 10 MB in one
    >> go,

    > Tons of 'em. I like this one.
    >
    > http://www.yousendit.com/
    > Files up to 1GB

    And another :
    http://www.dropload.com/

    Sunny, Oct 12, 2005
  5. Sigi Rindler

    Unk Guest

    On Wed, 12 Oct 2005 19:07:52 +0900, "Sigi Rindler" <-net.ne.jp> wrote:

    >I am presently using Yahoo when sending attached files up to 10 MB. That's
    >about the limit for free email accounts.
    >Is there any free provider that allows to send more than 10 MB in one go, or
    >an inexpensive service that offers such a thing?
    >
    >Murgi

    Upload-limit: Unlimited! (Max. 50 MB per file! Split-archives allowed!)
    http://rapidshare.de/

    Unk, Oct 13, 2005