    where I could find the "send to" folder. I have a few things I would like to
    add to that menu. I'm running win xp home edition. thanks a heap.
    georgia.
    db0695, Feb 19, 2004

  2. db0695

    Hywel Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > hi! fellas; I would appreciate it if some kind soul would explain to me
    > where I could find the "send to" folder. I have a few things I would like to
    > add to that menu. I'm running win xp home edition. thanks a heap.

    C:\Documents and Settings\USERNAME\SendTo

    It's a hidden folder.

    --
    Hywel I do not eat quiche
    http://kibo.org.uk/
    Hywel, Feb 19, 2004

  3. db0695

    Mr B Guest

    Start>>Run type sendto and carry on from there

    Mr B, Feb 19, 2004
  4. db0695

    Mr B Guest

    Sorry I forgot to add, when the folder opens select File>>New>>Shortcut

    Mr B, Feb 19, 2004
  5. db0695

    Harrison Guest

    On Thu, 19 Feb 2004 19:01:27 -0000, Hywel <> wrote:

    >In article <>,
    >says...
    >> hi! fellas; I would appreciate it if some kind soul would explain to me
    >> where I could find the "send to" folder. I have a few things I would like to
    >> add to that menu. I'm running win xp home edition. thanks a heap.

    >C:\Documents and Settings\USERNAME\SendTo
    >
    >It's a hidden folder.

    To be able to see hidden files and folders.
    Open Windows Explorer
    Click Tools>Folder Options
    On the View tab, under Files and Folders/Hidden Files and Folders, click Show Hidden Files and Folders
    Harrison, Feb 19, 2004
  6. db0695

    Unk Guest

    On Thu, 19 Feb 2004 13:48:36 -0500, "db0695" <> wrote:

    >hi! fellas; I would appreciate it if some kind soul would explain to me
    >where I could find the "send to" folder. I have a few things I would like to
    >add to that menu. I'm running win xp home edition. thanks a heap.
    >georgia.

    Click Start, Run. In the Run box, type "sendto" (without the quotes).
    Unk, Feb 19, 2004
  7. db0695

    LO&MsLO Guest

    Re: send to menu ? Thanks. Never knew that one

    LO&MsLO, Feb 20, 2004