    is showing up on "My Computer" as Removable Disk (E). The directions for
    creating this new addition are so vague that they are no working. Any
    suggestions??

    =?Utf-8?B?SnVzdCBKaW0=?=, Apr 3, 2006

  2. Jim,
    Make sure that you have a folder created on your flash drive that you wish
    to send files to. Next use windows explorer (not internet explorer) and go
    to:

    my computer>>local disk (c:) >> documents and settings>>whatever your user
    name is>> send to

    Note that by default 'send to' is a hidden folder and you may need to enable
    viewing of hidden folders to see it.

    Once you are in the 'send to' folder for the proper user profile, right
    click anywhere there is empty space. From the right click menu select new,
    then select shortcut. This will take you into a wizard that will allow you
    to browse to the folder on your flash drive that you want things to go to.
    Once this is complete you will have the functionality you are looking for.

    Hope this helps. -- John
    --
    John Strohecker, MCSE

    =?Utf-8?B?Sm9obiBTdHJvaGVja2Vy?=, Apr 4, 2006