    PWB Guest

    I want toadd something to the Send To folder but cant find it can
    someone please tel me how to go about this please TIA
    PWB, Feb 17, 2007

  2. In news:q8vBh.21848$,
    PWB <> typed:
    > I want toadd something to the Send To folder but cant find it can
    > someone please tel me how to go about this please TIA

    Tried this? - http://support.microsoft.com/kb/310270

    Have you fixed your default email problem yet?
    Oksana Gutteridge, Feb 17, 2007

  3. PWB

    Vanguard Guest

    "PWB" <> wrote in message
    >I want toadd something to the Send To folder but cant find it can
    >someone please tel me how to go about this please TIA

    %userprofile%\SendTo
    Vanguard, Feb 17, 2007
  4. PWB

    PWB Guest

    Oksana Gutteridge wrote:
    > In news:q8vBh.21848$,
    > PWB <> typed:
    >> I want toadd something to the Send To folder but cant find it can
    >> someone please tel me how to go about this please TIA

    > Tried this? - http://support.microsoft.com/kb/310270
    >
    > Have you fixed your default email problem yet?

    no I gave up on the default , it just wasn't happening , so if I want to
    send a URL now I just copy and paste it and open my email separately hehe
    PWB, Feb 17, 2007
  5. PWB

    PWB Guest

    Oksana Gutteridge wrote:
    > In news:q8vBh.21848$,
    > PWB <> typed:
    >> I want toadd something to the Send To folder but cant find it can
    >> someone please tel me how to go about this please TIA

    > Tried this? - http://support.microsoft.com/kb/310270
    >
    > Have you fixed your default email problem yet?

    thanks didnt know about t5he Start>Run it was easy that way
    PWB, Feb 17, 2007