    http://www.mobik.com/mobik/client/?do=app.user_registration_step1&inv_id=6275402

    Register urself with Mobik.com to send SMS thoroughout the world to
    anyone at NO Cost.

    Ingenious Savvy, Sep 1, 2007

  2. Ingenious Savvy

    Guest

    , Sep 1, 2007

  3. Ingenious Savvy

    John Holmes Guest

    "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > Ingenious Savvy <> wrote:
    >
    >>Hi

    >>This site offering free TXT messaging.

    > http://www.google.com/sendtophone

    Google Error

    Bad Request
    Your client has issued a malformed or illegal request.

    :-(

    --
    Your mother was a scatterbrained clown who used to drink heavily in kinky
    sex clubs.

    John Holmes, Sep 1, 2007
  4. Ingenious Savvy

    Alan Guest

    www.ohdontforget.com no registering

    Alan, Sep 1, 2007
  5. Ingenious Savvy

    John Holmes Guest

    Alan "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > John Holmes wrote:

    >>> http://www.google.com/sendtophone
    >>>

    >> Google Error
    >>
    >> Bad Request
    >> Your client has issued a malformed or illegal request.
    >>
    >> :-(
    >>

    > www.ohdontforget.com no registering

    Thanks. Good one, unfortunately not possible to send to NL numbers. (just
    tried)
    :-(

    --
    Your mother was a blind window cleaner who peed standing up in brothels.

    John Holmes, Sep 1, 2007
  6. Ingenious Savvy

    Guest

    John Holmes <> wrote:

    > "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >
    >> Ingenious Savvy <> wrote:
    >>
    >>>Hi

    >>>This site offering free TXT messaging.

    >> http://www.google.com/sendtophone

    >Google Error
    >
    >Bad Request
    >Your client has issued a malformed or illegal request.

    Odd, guess you have to link from this page
    http://googlesystem.blogspot.com/2006/09/google-send-to-phone-free-sms-in-us.html
    Short http://tinyurl.com/23pa42

    --
    The Way Of All Flesh
    http://tbl.squareamerica.com/archives/2007/04/the_way_of_all.html

    , Sep 1, 2007
  7. Ingenious Savvy

    Vanguard Guest

    "Ingenious Savvy" wrote in message
    > This site offering free TXT messaging. Once you register online -
    > which is REALLY easy - then all our TXT's are free. Plus if you get
    > anyone else to join, then those TXT's are free as well.
    >
    > The best thing is we can TXT from PC to mobile as well as between
    > mobiles. It's really easy to use and takes about three minutes to
    > sign
    > up.
    >
    > Also, they have this deal - whenever you invite new members or get
    > involved with their promotions, they give you some 'K' which you can
    > exchange for all kinds of stuff at their online store.

    So they're looking for "affiliates" to spam their service to sell
    something. Gee, like we're not supposed to recognize this as spam.

    Ingenious you are not. You misspelled sappy as savvy. Yeah, like
    we're going to bother with "advice" from a Google Grouping boob from
    India working as a spammer proliferating a URL with his affiliate ID
    for a domain that hides behind GoDaddy's Domains by Proxy service and
    where registration requires divulging an e-mail address. Oh, sure, we
    all want to send text messages so we can get splattered with ads (read
    their "About Us" page) which means this "service" is NOT free!

    Vanguard, Sep 1, 2007
  8. Ingenious Savvy

    Plato Guest

    Ingenious Savvy wrote:

    > This site offering free TXT messaging. Once you register online -
    > which is REALLY easy - then all our TXT's are free. Plus if you get
    > anyone else to join, then those TXT's are free as well.

    This is NOT a site for spamming.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/

    Plato, Sep 2, 2007