    believes clicked on something that said yes from mayber norton or the xp
    firewall and then couldn't browse. not sure connected. thought winsocks but
    might be something much simpler. any ideas? thanks.
    =?Utf-8?B?TWFkZW1ncmE=?=, May 25, 2007

  2. Hi
    There is no relevant info in the post that can help in solving the problem.
    What type of connection what type of computer which OS?
    In general if you need to debug network/Internet connection this might help,
    http://www.ezlan.net/debug.html
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., May 25, 2007

  3. Hi,

    Guess I didn't although tried to post in appropriate area XP wireless
    networking its a dell laptop of some sort friends machine. Being unfamiliar
    with wireless networking tired standard fixes for xp hooked direct to a cable
    connection didn't work either so thought I'd ask here.

    Thanks. Renate

    =?Utf-8?B?TWFkZW1ncmE=?=, May 25, 2007