    anything like this? Is there an Add-On that will allow this capability?

    **
    Captain Infinity
    Captain Infinity, Nov 16, 2007

  2. Captain Infinity wrote:
    > Internet Explorer has "File -> Send -> Page by Email". Can Firefox do
    > anything like this? Is there an Add-On that will allow this capability?
    >

    > **
    > Captain Infinity

    I don't have an answer, but a comment. If you sent me
    websites/webpages by email, you sure wouldn't be my friend
    any longer. Its better to send a link to the site than an
    actual page. This is just my opinion, though.

    disregarded!!!!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm
    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo, Nov 16, 2007

  3. Once Upon A Summertime, Just A Dream From Yesterday
    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:

    >> Internet Explorer has "File -> Send -> Page by Email". Can Firefox do
    >> anything like this? Is there an Add-On that will allow this capability?
    >>

    >> **
    >> Captain Infinity

    >I don't have an answer, but a comment. If you sent me
    >websites/webpages by email, you sure wouldn't be my friend
    >any longer. Its better to send a link to the site than an
    >actual page. This is just my opinion, though.

    The "web pages" we will be emailing are actually just text reports
    formatted in HTML. There are no graphics or anything flashy. The
    actual file resides on a private server that is inaccessible via the
    web. Being able to just right-click and send via email saves steps that
    the sender would otherwise have to take: open the email program, locate
    the file, attach it and send. Productivity and ease of use is my goal.

    **
    Captain Infinity
    Captain Infinity, Nov 16, 2007
  4. Captain Infinity

    Charani Guest

    On Fri, 16 Nov 2007 02:28:30 GMT, Captain Infinity wrote:

    > The "web pages" we will be emailing are actually just text reports
    > formatted in HTML.

    Just as well you won't be mailing me any of those web pages. I
    wouldn't see them. I don't accept anything in HTML or RTF. I'd take
    a very dim view of anyone who did and probably killfile them if they
    persisted.
    Charani, Nov 16, 2007
  5. Once Upon A Summertime, Just A Dream From Yesterday
    Charani wrote:

    >On Fri, 16 Nov 2007 02:28:30 GMT, Captain Infinity wrote:
    >
    >> The "web pages" we will be emailing are actually just text reports
    >> formatted in HTML.

    >Just as well you won't be mailing me any of those web pages. I
    >wouldn't see them. I don't accept anything in HTML or RTF. I'd take
    >a very dim view of anyone who did and probably killfile them if they
    >persisted.

    The reason you wouldn't see them has nothing to do with whether you
    accept HTML or RTF. You wouldn't see them because you don't work for my
    company.

    **
    Captain Infinity
    Captain Infinity, Nov 16, 2007
  6. Captain Infinity

    Justin Guest

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote on [Thu, 15 Nov 2007 16:27:57 -0800]:
    > Captain Infinity wrote:
    >> Internet Explorer has "File -> Send -> Page by Email". Can Firefox do
    >> anything like this? Is there an Add-On that will allow this capability?
    >>

    >> **
    >> Captain Infinity

    > I don't have an answer, but a comment. If you sent me
    > websites/webpages by email, you sure wouldn't be my friend
    > any longer. Its better to send a link to the site than an
    > actual page. This is just my opinion, though.

    Links don't work if the person doesn't have access to the page in
    question.
    Justin, Nov 16, 2007
  7. Captain Infinity

    Justin Guest

    Charani wrote on [Fri, 16 Nov 2007 08:04:22 +0000]:
    > On Fri, 16 Nov 2007 02:28:30 GMT, Captain Infinity wrote:
    >
    >> The "web pages" we will be emailing are actually just text reports
    >> formatted in HTML.

    > Just as well you won't be mailing me any of those web pages. I
    > wouldn't see them. I don't accept anything in HTML or RTF. I'd take
    > a very dim view of anyone who did and probably killfile them if they
    > persisted.

    Bully for you, do you feel all important now?
    Justin, Nov 16, 2007
  8. Captain Infinity

    Charani Guest

    On Fri, 16 Nov 2007 14:11:35 -0600, Justin wrote:

    > Bully for you, do you feel all important now?

    Do you, twit?

    Oops, you've just tripped over the step on the way out.
    Charani, Nov 17, 2007
  9. Captain Infinity

    Charani Guest

    On Fri, 16 Nov 2007 13:35:10 GMT, Captain Infinity wrote:

    > The reason you wouldn't see them has nothing to do with whether you
    > accept HTML or RTF. You wouldn't see them because you don't work for my
    > company.

    Thak goodness for that!!

    How come Peter said the same thing but you were civil to him but
    abusive to me? Is that the way you treat all women? I guess it must
    be and for that reason, I'm even more thankful I don't work for your
    company, twit!

    Oops, and you've tripped over the step on the way out. i wonder if
    Justin cushioned your fall or whether you cushioned his.
    Charani, Nov 17, 2007
  10. Once Upon A Summertime, Just A Dream From Yesterday
    Charani wrote:

    >On Fri, 16 Nov 2007 13:35:10 GMT, Captain Infinity wrote:
    >
    >> The reason you wouldn't see them has nothing to do with whether you
    >> accept HTML or RTF. You wouldn't see them because you don't work for my
    >> company.

    >Thak goodness for that!!
    >
    >How come Peter said the same thing but you were civil to him but
    >abusive to me? Is that the way you treat all women? I guess it must
    >be and for that reason, I'm even more thankful I don't work for your
    >company, twit!

    If you read my simple statement of fact as "abusive" then you must be
    fucking insane.

    >Oops, and you've tripped over the step on the way out. i wonder if
    >Justin cushioned your fall or whether you cushioned his.

    Ah, I see. You're on the rag. Got it.

    **
    Captain Infinity
    ...How's that for abusive, ****?
    Captain Infinity, Nov 17, 2007
  11. Captain Infinity

    Justin Guest

    Charani wrote on [Sat, 17 Nov 2007 13:05:10 +0000]:
    > On Fri, 16 Nov 2007 13:35:10 GMT, Captain Infinity wrote:
    >
    >> The reason you wouldn't see them has nothing to do with whether you
    >> accept HTML or RTF. You wouldn't see them because you don't work for my
    >> company.

    > Thak goodness for that!!
    >
    > How come Peter said the same thing but you were civil to him but
    > abusive to me? Is that the way you treat all women? I guess it must
    > be and for that reason, I'm even more thankful I don't work for your
    > company, twit!

    Probably because your reply was abusive and arrogant twaddle.

    Idiot.
    Justin, Nov 19, 2007
  12. OT Totally out of context -- Re: Send page by email?

    abusive and arrogant twaddle.

    I'm just getting a kick out of the phrase "abusive and arrogant twaddle"

    May have to tuck that one away for future appropriate use.
    Doug Chadduck, Nov 20, 2007
  13. Captain Infinity

    Andy J. Guest

    Re: OT Totally out of context -- Re: Send page by email?

    Doug Chadduck wrote:
    > abusive and arrogant twaddle.
    >

    > I'm just getting a kick out of the phrase "abusive and arrogant twaddle"
    >
    > May have to tuck that one away for future appropriate use.

    Hey, I like that one. Can I have a license to use it at work please?
    The only thing is, with our management I may well wear it out in a few
    days.

    Andy J.
    Andy J., Nov 20, 2007