    --
    Melissa
    Please remove (yourshoes) to reply by email
    Melissa, Apr 17, 2005

  2. Melissa

    kimcheeman Guest

    I think you should be able to save those "cfm" files, and re-open them,
    if you just save them as .htm files. Try it and see what happens.

    I too have been frustrated by Firefox' inability to send an actual
    page, vs a link.

    Umm....have you tried highlighting the entire page (ctl-A), then
    cutting it (ctl-C) and pasting it (ctl-V) into your outgoing email?
    Not my idea of the way it should be, but that works for me, at least on
    pages that are mostly text.
    kimcheeman, Apr 17, 2005

  3. Melissa

    Arne Guest

    Once upon a time *kimcheeman* wrote:

    > I think you should be able to save those "cfm" files, and re-open them,
    > if you just save them as .htm files. Try it and see what happens.
    >
    > I too have been frustrated by Firefox' inability to send an actual
    > page, vs a link.
    >
    > Umm....have you tried highlighting the entire page (ctl-A), then
    > cutting it (ctl-C) and pasting it (ctl-V) into your outgoing email?
    > Not my idea of the way it should be, but that works for me, at least on
    > pages that are mostly text.

    Quote the part you are replying to, no more and no less! Thank you.

    --
    /Arne

    Top posters will be ignored.
    Arne, Apr 17, 2005
  4. Melissa

    Melissa Guest

    "kimcheeman" <> wrote in message
    > I think you should be able to save those "cfm" files, and re-open them,
    > if you just save them as .htm files. Try it and see what happens.
    >
    > I too have been frustrated by Firefox' inability to send an actual
    > page, vs a link.
    >
    > Umm....have you tried highlighting the entire page (ctl-A), then
    > cutting it (ctl-C) and pasting it (ctl-V) into your outgoing email?
    > Not my idea of the way it should be, but that works for me, at least on
    > pages that are mostly text.

    Both methods worked as you described, Thanks! Seems strange the developers
    would include the send as link feature and not the send as page feature. Oh
    well, it's still better than IE in my very limited experience.

    Melissa, Apr 17, 2005
  5. Melissa

    Moz Champion Guest

    Melissa wrote:
    > "kimcheeman" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>I think you should be able to save those "cfm" files, and re-open them,
    >>if you just save them as .htm files. Try it and see what happens.
    >>
    >>I too have been frustrated by Firefox' inability to send an actual
    >>page, vs a link.
    >>
    >>Umm....have you tried highlighting the entire page (ctl-A), then
    >>cutting it (ctl-C) and pasting it (ctl-V) into your outgoing email?
    >>Not my idea of the way it should be, but that works for me, at least on
    >>pages that are mostly text.
    >>

    > Both methods worked as you described, Thanks! Seems strange the developers
    > would include the send as link feature and not the send as page feature. Oh
    > well, it's still better than IE in my very limited experience.
    >
    > --
    > Melissa
    > Please remove (yourshoes) to reply by email

    The problem with Send Page is that it requires the email program to
    handle HTML.
    IE does it because it automatically assumes that OE is the mail program,
    Mozilla (suite) does it because it knows its internal mail program can
    do it.

    Firefox, not knowing which mail program in use, doesnt. It doesnt
    assume the user has an HTML capable program
    Moz Champion, Apr 18, 2005