    want the "on behalf of" to appear so that i will know ho is sending what mail
    at a point in time.
    Can someone help me

    pholony, Sep 10, 2008

  2. pholony

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Can someone help me

    may be our lord and savior Jesus Christ, who died for all our sins,
    may be able to help you.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Sep 10, 2008

  3. pholony

    Consultant Guest

    http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/HA100750811033.aspx

    Consultant, Sep 10, 2008
  4. pholony

    Kline Sphere Guest

    wtf?

    On Wed, 10 Sep 2008 07:23:44 -0700, "Consultant"
    <> wrote:

    >http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/HA100750811033.aspx
    >
    >"pholony" <> wrote in message
    >>I wanted to grant permission to my colleagues to send mails on my behalf. I
    >> used outlook 2007 to configure delegation with appropriate permission.
    >> Each
    >> time they send it only show my address and the "on behalf of" never
    >> appear. I
    >> want the "on behalf of" to appear so that i will know ho is sending what
    >> mail
    >> at a point in time.
    >> Can someone help me

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Sep 10, 2008
  5. pholony

    Consultant Guest

    you said maybe id help, i heard your post, i mean prayers

    Consultant, Sep 10, 2008
  6. pholony

    Kline Sphere Guest

    ah, I see. Well in that case praise be to Allah

    On Wed, 10 Sep 2008 07:48:57 -0700, "Consultant"
    <> wrote:

    >you said maybe id help, i heard your post, i mean prayers
    >
    >"Kline Sphere" <.> wrote in message
    >> wtf?
    >>
    >> On Wed, 10 Sep 2008 07:23:44 -0700, "Consultant"
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >>>http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/HA100750811033.aspx
    >>>
    >>>"pholony" <> wrote in message
    >>>

    >> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3