    What do I need to do to receive email. I have not been able to receive
    since July.

    Thanks
    Kerri Hexum, Oct 20, 2003

  2. Kerri Hexum

    °Mike° Guest

    I'm not surprised if you use microsoft.com in your address.
    I presume that is supposed to be a munged address?
    If so, please change it, as any bots will direct their
    spam to Microsoft. A correct mung would be something
    like: lid
    See:

    On Mon, 20 Oct 2003 20:10:22 GMT, in
    <OiXkb.190477$%h1.180990@sccrnsc02>
    Kerri Hexum scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Oct 20, 2003

  3. Kerri Hexum

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Kerri Hexum continued:

    > What do I need to do to receive email. I have not been able to
    > receive since July.
    >
    > Thanks

    July ?!!
    What's the rush ?
    --
    slumpy
    no more
    slumpy, Oct 20, 2003
  4. Kerri Hexum

    Boomer Guest

    Kerri Hexum, <> wrote:

    > What do I need to do to receive email. I have not been able to
    > receive since July.
    >
    > Thanks

    Contact your ISP!
    Boomer, Oct 20, 2003
  5. Kerri Hexum

    trout Guest

    Kerri Hexum wrote:

    > What do I need to do to receive email. I have not been able to
    > receive since July.
    >
    > Thanks

    July? I commend your patience.
    What alterations did you do to your system at the time it stopped
    working? Did you add any programs, such as an anti-virus? Have you
    changed any mail account details (perhaps by accident, when munging your
    news account)?
    What error messages (if any) do you get if you try to send yourself
    an email? What (if any) do you get when you try to connect to receive
    messages?
    Check your settings at the site:
    <http://www.mymediacom.tv/help/read/publisher_10/2002-01-16.04>
    --
    "And please include some of your system details for future help."
    trout, Oct 20, 2003
  6. Kerri Hexum

    hugh jass Guest

    since you work at microsoft, why don't you get the IT department to help you
    out?
    you may have missed a couple or three office memos by now!
    hope this helps, hj

    --
    "Kerri Hexum" <> wrote in message
    : What do I need to do to receive email. I have not been able to receive
    : since July.
    :
    : Thanks
    :