send exam material, amerikan visa

Discussion in 'MCAD' started by karmegam, Jul 10, 2004.

  1. karmegam

    karmegam Guest

    sirs,

    i karmegam finis my BA. my father is goverment employe and
    i have 3 sisters to marry. i need lot of cash for that. i
    like to work in softwear. pleaz tell me how to do mcad and
    other certifications. i no spend money. i have no email.
    pleaze send me book, sylabus and other material to my
    postal address. also, tell me how to get amerikan visa.
    will i get america visa after these exams ?

    Kindly do the needfull.

    Address :
    Karmegam,
    103, Oppanakara Kovil St,
    Tiruppur, Tamilnadu, INDIA.

    thank you all sirs,
    Karmegam.

    karmegam, Jul 10, 2004

  2. karmegam

    Steve Guest

    Hey jerk,
    You have posted this to every Microsoft newsgroup.
    Here is a thought....Go search for it yourself before
    posting here.
    ASSHATS

    Steve, Jul 11, 2004

  3. karmegam

    bb Guest

    Brad wrote:
    > Actually I think (hope) this is a joke that I kinda' sorta' started.
    >
    > "Steve" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>Hey jerk,
    >>You have posted this to every Microsoft newsgroup.
    >>Here is a thought....Go search for it yourself before
    >>posting here.
    >>ASSHATS

    i have a horrible feeling .. it isnt

    --
    ------------------------
    Think your smart?

    bb, Jul 12, 2004
  4. karmegam

    Eric Guest

    karmegam wrote:

    > i karmegam finis my BA. my father is goverment employe and
    > i have 3 sisters to marry.

    It's illegal to marry your sisters in most countries.

    > i need lot of cash for that.

    I saw some good SPAM messages that say you can earn $10,000 a
    week...give your email address and I'll forward them to you.

    Eric

    Eric, Jul 12, 2004
  5. karmegam

    Alexander Guest

    Haha, Eric, I could not help laughing, so humorous you are!

    Alex

    Alexander, Jul 13, 2004