    Tiruppur, Tamilnadu, INDIA.

    thank you all sirs,
    Karmegam.
    karmegam, Jul 10, 2004

  2. karmegam

    Neil Guest

    "karmegam" <> wrote in
    news:2a4d801c466c7$eeb57150$:

    > sirs,
    >
    > i karmegam finis my BA. my father is goverment employe and
    > i have 3 sisters to marry. i need lot of cash for that. i
    > like to work in softwear. pleaz tell me how to do mcad and
    > other certifications. i no spend money. i have no email.
    > pleaze send me book, sylabus and other material to my
    > postal address. also, tell me how to get amerikan visa.
    > will i get america visa after these exams ?
    >
    > Kindly do the needfull.
    >
    > Address :
    > Karmegam,
    > 103, Oppanakara Kovil St,
    > Tiruppur, Tamilnadu, INDIA.
    >
    > thank you all sirs,
    > Karmegam.

    ok, you have to be a troll...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jul 11, 2004

  3. karmegam

    nerd32768 Guest

    "Neil" <> wrote in message
    > "karmegam" <> wrote in
    >
    > > sirs,
    > >
    > > i karmegam finis my BA. my father is goverment employe and
    > > i have 3 sisters to marry. i need lot of cash for that. i
    > > like to work in softwear. pleaz tell me how to do mcad and
    > > other certifications. i no spend money. i have no email.
    > > pleaze send me book, sylabus and other material to my
    > > postal address. also, tell me how to get amerikan visa.
    > > will i get america visa after these exams ?
    > >
    > > Kindly do the needfull.
    > >
    > > Address :
    > > Karmegam,
    > > 103, Oppanakara Kovil St,
    > > Tiruppur, Tamilnadu, INDIA.
    > >
    > > thank you all sirs,
    > > Karmegam.
    > >

    > ok, you have to be a troll...
    >
    > --
    > Neil MCNGP #30

    he's got to be a SERIOUS troll
    no email?
    he cant spend money?
    he wants US to send him books, syllabus, and other material?
    he wants an American visa, but he spells it as "amerikan", and does not
    capitalize
    why would you get an American visa for passing exams for an MCAD?
    nerd32768, Jul 11, 2004
  4. karmegam

    catwalker63 Guest

    Well, you can't get one to fly airplanes anymore.

    --
    Kelley
    aka catwalker

    catwalker63, Jul 11, 2004
  5. karmegam

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 10, 2004 "Neil" blathered:

    > ok, you have to be a troll...

    They are getting old huh?

    --
    TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    TechGeekPro, Jul 11, 2004
  6. karmegam

    Neil Guest

    TechGeekPro <%username%@yahoo.com> wrote in

    > On Jul 10, 2004 "Neil" blathered:
    >
    >> ok, you have to be a troll...

    > They are getting old huh?

    so am I..

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jul 11, 2004
  7. karmegam

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 11, 2004 "Neil" blathered:

    > TechGeekPro <%username%@yahoo.com> wrote in
    >
    >> On Jul 10, 2004 "Neil" blathered:
    >>
    >>> ok, you have to be a troll...

    >> They are getting old huh?
    >>

    > so am I..

    Getting old? I believe you have arrived.

    --
    TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    TechGeekPro, Jul 11, 2004
  8. karmegam

    > On Jul 11, 2004 "Neil" blathered:
    >
    >> TechGeekPro <%username%@yahoo.com> wrote in
    >>
    >>> On Jul 10, 2004 "Neil" blathered:

    >>> They are getting old huh?
    >>>

    >> so am I..
    >>

    > Getting old? I believe you have arrived.

    WHY I OUGHTA!!!!

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jul 11, 2004
  9. karmegam

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 11, 2004 "Neil" blathered:

    > WHY I OUGHTA!!!!

    As if you could catch me, you know, with that walker and all. ;-)

    --
    TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    TechGeekPro, Jul 11, 2004
  10. karmegam

    > On Jul 11, 2004 "Neil" blathered:
    >
    >> WHY I OUGHTA!!!!

    > As if you could catch me, you know, with that walker and all. ;-)

    "I'm a little rascal on my little rascal"
    {$1 to Frisbee}

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jul 11, 2004
  11. karmegam

    TechGeekPro Guest

    TechGeekPro, Jul 11, 2004
  12. karmegam

    JaR Guest

    TechGeekPro wrote:
    > On Jul 10, 2004 "Neil" blathered:
    >

    >>ok, you have to be a troll...

    > They are getting old huh?

    Shirley the trolls could get a tad more creative in here.

    Although they do seem to still be able to hook up the newbies.

    Sigh.

    JaR
    Bored Thug
    JaR, Jul 12, 2004
  13. karmegam

    RH Guest

    you've got to be freaking kidding me!!!

    RH, Jul 12, 2004
  14. karmegam

    JaR Guest

    RH wrote:

    > you've got to be freaking kidding me!!!

    Yes, the troll is indeed kidding you.

    Had you heard that they removed the word "gullible" from the dictionary?
    JaR, Jul 12, 2004
  15. karmegam

    Neil Guest

    JaR <> wrote in news:u#Tia8DaEHA.1356
    @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

    > Had you heard that they removed the word "gullible" from the dictionary?

    They did not! Did they? Could you wait while I go check on that?

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jul 12, 2004
  16. karmegam

    catwalker63 Guest

    OK, I just picked up on the fact that he has three sisters to marry. Hmmmm.
    .. . I thought they only did that in Georgia.

    --
    Kelley
    aka catwalker

    catwalker63, Jul 12, 2004
  17. karmegam

    JaR Guest

    Neil wrote:

    > JaR <> wrote in news:u#Tia8DaEHA.1356
    > @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:
    >

    >>Had you heard that they removed the word "gullible" from the dictionary?

    > They did not! Did they? Could you wait while I go check on that?

    Trust me.

    JaR
    JaR, Jul 12, 2004
  18. karmegam

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 12, 2004 "catwalker63" blathered:

    > OK, I just picked up on the fact that he has three sisters to marry.
    > Hmmmm. . . I thought they only did that in Georgia.

    If you get a divorce in West Virginia, are you still considered to be brother
    and sister?

    --
    TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    TechGeekPro, Jul 12, 2004
  19. karmegam

    Neil Guest

    JaR <> wrote in news:OQwn$QEaEHA.1768
    @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

    > Trust me.

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..