    Tiruppur, Tamilnadu, INDIA.

    thank you all sirs,
    Karmegam.
    karmegam, Jul 10, 2004

  2. karmegam

    Guest Guest

    >> i have 3 sisters to marry. i need lot of cash for that.

    Please reply back with photos of your sisters. If you agree to let me marry
    all three, I will consider sponsoring your visa. ;-)

    WKidd

    Guest, Jul 12, 2004

  3. >Please reply back with photos of your sisters. If you agree to let me marry
    >all three, I will consider sponsoring your visa. ;-)

    .... and allow you to sell them into slavery.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 17, 2004
  4. Back under the bridge now, you hear me? right now.

    On Sat, 10 Jul 2004 14:47:51 -0700, "karmegam"
    <> wrote:

    >sirs,
    >
    >i karmegam finis my BA. my father is goverment employe and
    >i have 3 sisters to marry. i need lot of cash for that. i
    >like to work in softwear. pleaz tell me how to do mcad and
    >other certifications. i no spend money. i have no email.
    >pleaze send me book, sylabus and other material to my
    >postal address. also, tell me how to get amerikan visa.
    >will i get america visa after these exams ?
    >
    >Kindly do the needfull.
    >
    >Address :
    >Karmegam,
    >103, Oppanakara Kovil St,
    >Tiruppur, Tamilnadu, INDIA.
    >
    >thank you all sirs,
    >Karmegam.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 17, 2004