SEND ERROR REPORT????????????????

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by °Mike°, Aug 1, 2004.

  1. °Mike°

    °Mike° Guest

    1. Add some more question marks; there's not enough.

    2. Be less specific, and omit all relevant error messages.

    On Sun, 01 Aug 2004 17:57:26 GMT, in
    <>
    Bob scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    Bob, Aug 1, 2004

  3. I don't think they want to fix the problem, just stop the "Send error
    report" message.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Aug 1, 2004
  4. °Mike°

    °Mike° Guest

    But there's still not enough question marks....

    On Sun, 01 Aug 2004 14:31:11 -0400, in
    <410d36f3$0$86742$>
    Rôgêr scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Aug 1, 2004
  5. You have a problem and while I don't use the error reporting service,
    it wouldn't be screaming at you if there were not a problem. The way
    in which you would need to stop the service is find the root cause
    of the error.....the Event Viewer comes to mind. Control Panel>
    Administrative Tools>Event Viewer

    Control Panel>Administrative Tools>Services>Error Reporting Service

    Right-click and choose "Properties" Stop the service and set it to
    manual. I've disabled mine. YMMV....;o)

    See here for information on other Services:

    http://www.blackviper.com/WIN2K/servicecfg.htm

    There may be some set by default you don't really need.

    Bob <> chiseled in stone, the following
    words news::

    @}-}-------Rosee, Aug 1, 2004
  6. °Mike°

    james benson Guest

    Try using IE5

    james benson, Aug 1, 2004
  7. °Mike°

    °Mike° Guest

    Where did THAT come from, moron? What's your justification?
    You really ARE a dipstick, aren't you?

    On Mon, 02 Aug 2004 00:50:09 GMT, in
    <5dgPc.545$>
    Dipstick scrawled:

    >Slapper
    >

    >"@}-}-------Rosee" <!!GigAntiCBoSomS!!@Nip..com> wrote in message
    >> You have a problem and while I don't use the error reporting service,
    >> it wouldn't be screaming at you if there were not a problem. The way
    >> in which you would need to stop the service is find the root cause
    >> of the error.....the Event Viewer comes to mind. Control Panel>
    >> Administrative Tools>Event Viewer
    >>
    >> Control Panel>Administrative Tools>Services>Error Reporting Service
    >>
    >> Right-click and choose "Properties" Stop the service and set it to
    >> manual. I've disabled mine. YMMV....;o)

    <snip>

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Aug 2, 2004
  8. °Mike°

    Dipstick Guest

    Dipstick, Aug 2, 2004
  9. Dipstick, after removing it from his ass and checking his levels, wrote:

    > Slap me, just for gp, someone, please?

    Shut up you moronic bitch.

    Himalayan sushie, Aug 2, 2004
  10. .....from his asshole?

    °Mike° <> chiseled in stone, the following words

    @}-}-------Rosee, Aug 2, 2004
  11. Dipstick wrote:
    > Slapper

    Wanker