    to receive.
    Are M$ so deceitful or is there a setting for this?

    Thanks
    14 Stone Ninja, Mar 27, 2005

  2. 14 Stone Ninja wrote:
    > Why does send and receive actually receive and then send?
    > A majority of the time I want it to send and then receive anything there is
    > to receive.
    > Are M$ so deceitful or is there a setting for this?
    >
    > Thanks

    There is a setting for this. Download Mozilla Thunderbird and change the
    setting to make it your default mail program (it will prompt you during
    the install). Then when you write a message and click Send it sends the
    message. When you click on Get Mail it checks for new mail. There's no
    confusion involved.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Mar 27, 2005

  3. 14 Stone Ninja

    JANA Guest

    In OE, if you look on the right side of the Send/Receive button, there is a
    little down arrow. Click on that little arrow, and there will be a drop down
    menu. You can now select if you want to send, or receive.

    --

    JANA
    _____

    JANA, Mar 28, 2005
  4. 14 Stone Ninja

    WormWood Guest

    "14 Stone Ninja" swallowed the last crayon then typed:
    > Why does send and receive actually receive and then send?
    > A majority of the time I want it to send and then receive anything
    > there is
    > to receive.
    > Are M$ so deceitful or is there a setting for this?
    >
    > Thanks

    What email client are you using?
    WormWood, Mar 28, 2005
  5. WormWood , wrote in message
    :
    > "14 Stone Ninja" swallowed the last crayon then typed:
    >> Why does send and receive actually receive and then send?
    >> A majority of the time I want it to send and then receive anything
    >> there is
    >> to receive.
    >> Are M$ so deceitful or is there a setting for this?
    >>
    >> Thanks
    >>

    > What email client are you using?

    How many do M$ make?
    14 Stone Ninja, Mar 28, 2005
  6. JANA , wrote in message
    :
    > In OE, if you look on the right side of the Send/Receive button,
    > there is a little down arrow. Click on that little arrow, and there
    > will be a drop down menu. You can now select if you want to send, or
    > receive.

    I want to send AND then receive, sorry if I didn't make my original post
    fool-proof.
    14 Stone Ninja, Mar 28, 2005