Semi-OT: The power of chocolate

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Ken Briscoe, Apr 20, 2004.

  1. Ken Briscoe

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 20, 2004

  2. Ken Briscoe

    Consultant Guest

    iamthebest04

    there, gimme my chocolate, now!

    Consultant, Apr 20, 2004

  3. Ken Briscoe

    Brat Guest

    sorry, I ate it already :p

    --
    Sue MCNGP #69
    Proud member since April 8, 2002

    Brat, Apr 20, 2004
  4. Ken Briscoe

    Consultant Guest

    did you get some good sleep?

    Consultant, Apr 20, 2004
  5. Ken Briscoe

    Neil Guest

    "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in news:#UoqhwuJEHA.1944
    @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

    > http://www.securitypipeline.com/news/18902074
    >
    > screw it. if it wraps, change your newsreader settings.

    Hey Ken, want a chocolate bar?

    *giggle*

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Apr 20, 2004
  6. Ken Briscoe

    Brat Guest

    HA! I never sleep... I rarely pass REM sleep all night... 2 hours real
    sleep per night is about all I ever get

    Brat, Apr 20, 2004
  7. Ken Briscoe

    Consultant Guest

    ok, well, glad you are around

    Consultant, Apr 20, 2004
  8. Ken Briscoe

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Neil" <> wrote in message
    > "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in news:#UoqhwuJEHA.1944
    > @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:
    >
    > > http://www.securitypipeline.com/news/18902074
    > >
    > > screw it. if it wraps, change your newsreader settings.
    > >

    > Hey Ken, want a chocolate bar?
    >
    > *giggle*

    "secretpassword"

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 20, 2004
  9. Ken Briscoe

    Brat Guest

    thats the theory anyway :D

    Brat, Apr 20, 2004
  10. Ken Briscoe

    Neil Guest

    "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in news:u5MuA8uJEHA.2704
    @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

    > "secretpassword"

    lophtcrack said that was last months p/w. This month you've shortened it to
    just "secret". Don't lie, you fcking guy.

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Apr 20, 2004
  11. Ken Briscoe

    Kat Guest

    I'd give you MY password, but I have 40-50. Pick a number.

    Neil wrote:

    > "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in news:u5MuA8uJEHA.2704
    > @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:
    >

    >>"secretpassword"

    > lophtcrack said that was last months p/w. This month you've shortened it to
    > just "secret". Don't lie, you fcking guy.

    --
    Kat

    /* To be or Not to be. Aww, to hell with it */

    Kat, Apr 20, 2004
  12. Ken Briscoe

    Kat Guest

    Scratch that! A bar of chocolate for each password. come on. I have
    access to highly sensitive government stuff. Any takers? Start the bid
    at 100 lbs of cadbury chocolate.... 100 lbs, people...come on...

    Kat, Apr 20, 2004
  13. Ken Briscoe

    billyw Guest

    some how i have my doubts

    billyw, Apr 20, 2004
  14. Ken Briscoe

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    make sure it have more coco than sugar. coco is better for you than sugar.

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 20, 2004
  15. Ken Briscoe

    Neil Guest

    Kat <> wrote in news:40854bd0$:

    > I'd give you MY password, but I have 40-50. Pick a number.

    number 11 please. Oh and the other ones too. send them along with all of
    your user accounts and, if you don't mind, your credit card would be handy
    too. much appreciated. here is your chocolate bar...its a Kit-Kat...Kat

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Apr 20, 2004
  16. Ken Briscoe

    Jtyc Guest

    > I have
    > access to highly sensitive government stuff.

    Yeah but... it's Canadian government stuff...

    I have a hersey's kiss for ya.

    Jtyc, Apr 20, 2004
  17. Ken Briscoe

    Neil Guest

    Kat <> wrote in news:40854c0b$:

    > Scratch that! A bar of chocolate for each password. come on. I have
    > access to highly sensitive government stuff. Any takers? Start the bid
    > at 100 lbs of cadbury chocolate.... 100 lbs, people...come on...

    pfffft, for that much chocolate I could get the Cadbury secret....(that's
    your p/w isn't it...)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Apr 20, 2004
  18. Ken Briscoe

    Neil Guest

    "Jtyc" <jtyc_mcngp@spamblockerbitch!@yahoo.com> wrote in

    > Yeah but... it's Canadian government stuff...

    you might want to rethink sending any chocolate. mind you it would be good
    material for an up and coming comedian. of course our stuff is not nearly
    as funny as your stuff...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Apr 20, 2004
  19. Ken Briscoe

    JaR Guest

    Ken Briscoe opined, On 4/20/04 8:28 AM:

    > http://www.securitypipeline.com/news/18902074
    >
    > screw it. if it wraps, change your newsreader settings.

    Pffft! You don't need to bribe the lusers. Just wait till they're not
    looking and read it off the post-it note stuck to their monitor!

    Kids!

    JaR
    Obvious Thug

    JaR, Apr 20, 2004
  20. Ken Briscoe

    Consultant Guest

    here is a list of secret candadian documents:

    the art of remaining completely nutural
    how to better confuse the currency exchange
    luring mike meyers back to the mother land
    script for strange brew, part deux

    Consultant, Apr 20, 2004