Semi-OT: AF's emailing me

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Briscobar, Sep 6, 2005.

  1. Briscobar

    Briscobar Guest

    So I fire up the trust ol' (mostly unused) alternate Gmail account, the one
    that I used to have in my sig, but not the one you should use if you want to
    contact me (get all that?). In it, I see an email from "David Kacuba" - a
    nice request that went something like this:

    <quote>
    need some exams microsoft
    </quote>

    That's it. No please, no thank you, no "I'm a cheating turd."
    What's with these people? Perhaps I should give him a little credit, because
    it occurs to me that he may have just googled "need some exams microsoft",
    and when a thread in this NG popped up, he ripped my email addy out of it
    and requested some exams. Misguided research, but research nonetheless.
    Whatever, that's probably not the case. Anyway, my reply to him:

    <quote>
    Are you serious, dude? Firstly, why would you email this address? Secondly,
    why do you think I would give you Microsoft exams? I don't even have them.
    No one but Microsoft does. Besides, if I did have them and give them to you,
    that would be breaking the NDA, not to mention cheating. I suggest that you
    earn your MS certifications, not cheat your way through them. Damn, you're
    an idiot.
    </quote>

    Is this the future of arsechucking?

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    nerd32768's "power of twos" decree prompted me to say this: www.mcngp.com.

    Briscobar, Sep 6, 2005

  2. Briscobar

    Kline Sphere Guest

    ><quote>
    >need some exams microsoft
    ></quote>
    >
    >That's it. No please, no thank you, no "I'm a cheating turd."
    >What's with these people? Perhaps I should give him a little credit, because
    >it occurs to me that he may have just googled "need some exams microsoft",
    >and when a thread in this NG popped up, he ripped my email addy out of it
    >and requested some exams. Misguided research, but research nonetheless.

    Maybe it was asking if *you* 'need some exams microsoft' ;-)

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Sep 6, 2005

  3. Briscobar

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Briscobar" <> wrote in message
    > So I fire up the trust ol' (mostly unused) alternate Gmail account, the
    > one
    > that I used to have in my sig, but not the one you should use if you want
    > contact me (get all that?). In it, I see an email from "David Kacuba" - a
    > nice request that went something like this:
    >
    > <quote>
    > need some exams microsoft
    > </quote>
    >
    > That's it. No please, no thank you, no "I'm a cheating turd."
    > What's with these people? Perhaps I should give him a little credit,
    > because
    > it occurs to me that he may have just googled "need some exams microsoft",
    > and when a thread in this NG popped up, he ripped my email addy out of it
    > and requested some exams. Misguided research, but research nonetheless.
    > Whatever, that's probably not the case. Anyway, my reply to him:
    >
    > <quote>
    > Are you serious, dude? Firstly, why would you email this address?
    > Secondly,
    > why do you think I would give you Microsoft exams? I don't even have them.
    > No one but Microsoft does. Besides, if I did have them and give them to
    > you,
    > that would be breaking the NDA, not to mention cheating. I suggest that
    > you
    > earn your MS certifications, not cheat your way through them. Damn, you're
    > an idiot.
    > </quote>
    >
    > Is this the future of arsechucking?

    You should see the text in the requests to join my Certaholics group. I
    really should start saving them, some of them are just unbelievable. In the
    group description, I clearly state that if you're a SPAMmer, br@indumper, or
    other cheater, please don't waste the time of BOTH of us by requesting to
    join, yet the knot-heads try anyway. I fired off a reply similar to yours
    to someone who basically said they heard my group was a great place to get
    br@indumps. After sending my reply he said back something to the effect of
    "Ok, sorry! I really don't want any br@indumps! Let me in!"

    I probably get like a dozen new members a week or so, probably over 200
    members by now, and nobody posts. I think they're nearly all looking for
    br@indumps.

    I just don't know what these people are smoking... what gives them the wrong
    impression about my group?

    --
    Fris "FREE BR@INDUMPS AT SECOND LINK BELOW!" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!