    ad online. Let me know.

    --
    Demolition Man

    Brian The Demolition Man Little, Jun 2, 2004

  2. Grand Inquisitor, Jun 2, 2004

  3. That's it Grand Inquisitor I'm sick and tired of this crap!
    Now someone hit my music....
    > Does it show what statue comes with the gift set?

    Sadly it does not.

    --
    Demolition Man

    Brian The Demolition Man Little, Jun 3, 2004
  4. Brian The Demolition Man Little wrote:

    > That's it Grand Inquisitor I'm sick and tired of this crap!
    > Now someone hit my music....
    >
    >>Does it show what statue comes with the gift set?

    > Sadly it does not.

    Maybe it'll be a ring! I'd get it then.

    --
    "I like the cover: 'DON'T PANIC.' It's the first sensible thing I've
    heard all day."

    Grand Inquisitor

    Grand Inquisitor, Jun 3, 2004
  5. Brian The Demolition Man Little

    Black Locust Guest

    In article <>,
    "Brian The Demolition Man Little" <> wrote:

    > On the other side there's a ad for "Elf." On the bottom
    > it says "On DVD And VHS November 2004."

    WTF? Elf doesn't come out on DVD until November? Isn't that a full year
    after it's original theatrical release?
    --
    BL

    Black Locust, Jun 7, 2004