    worth selling if I consider the cost of packing and shipping.. I would
    appreciate your advice.

    Greensky
    Guest, Jan 17, 2008

  2. <kew> wrote in message news:...
    > Hi,
    >
    > How do you sell used MCP self-paced training books when you no longer need
    > them? I have over a dozen of books for MCP (70-290, 70-291, 70-270, 70-271,
    > 70-272), A+, Network+, and Security+ from Microsoft Press, Que, Sybex, and
    > Osborne. Although the books are in very good condition, I'm not sure if it
    > worth selling if I consider the cost of packing and shipping.. I would
    > appreciate your advice.
    >
    > Greensky

    Try 1/2-Price Books (or a local used book store)

    http://www.halfpricebooks.com/
    Robert Williams [CertGuard], Jan 17, 2008

  3. Guest

    PAJ Guest

    On Thu, 17 Jan 2008 08:42:44 -0800, <kew> wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >How do you sell used MCP self-paced training books when you no longer need
    >them? I have over a dozen of books for MCP (70-290, 70-291, 70-270, 70-271,
    >70-272), A+, Network+, and Security+ from Microsoft Press, Que, Sybex, and
    >Osborne. Although the books are in very good condition, I'm not sure if it
    >worth selling if I consider the cost of packing and shipping.. I would
    >appreciate your advice.

    I donate all mine to my local Oxfam book store.
    PAJ, Jan 17, 2008
  4. Although I have never sold a book in my life - they are definitely worth
    keeping! - if you are desperate I would try Craig's List.

    Mitch Garvis, MCT, Jan 17, 2008
  5. Guest

    Briscobar Guest

    "Mitch Garvis, MCT" <> wrote in message
    > Although I have never sold a book in my life - they are definitely worth
    > keeping! - if you are desperate I would try Craig's List.

    They sell books *AND* hookers on craigslist?! Wow, that Craig sure is one
    clever guy. It's like he made the site for MCSE students!
    Briscobar, Jan 17, 2008
  6. Just for you Brisco I decided to post a set of books (that I have two of) on
    Craig's List today... under Hookers :)

    Mitch Garvis, MCT, Jan 18, 2008
  7. "Mitch Garvis, MCT" <> wrote in

    > Just for you Brisco I decided to post a set of books (that I have two
    > of) on Craig's List today... under Hookers :)

    My books prefer to be on top, but to each their own!
    Red Swingline Stapler, Jan 18, 2008