Selling Software

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Possum, Dec 26, 2006.

  1. Possum

    Possum Guest

    Hi

    I have written an application that makes web sites and computer help
    manuals. What do I do now. How do you go about selling Software in New
    Zealand.. Who do I see. I have put it on the net.. But this is all a mystery
    to me..

    What is the best way of receiving payment in New Zealand?

    Thank you

    Cheers Possum

    --
    www.udopage.com
    The Worlds Quickest Web Authoring Tool

    Possum, Dec 26, 2006

  2. Possum

    Rob Guest

    "Possum" <> wrote in message

    > Hi
    >
    > I have written an application that makes web sites and computer help
    > manuals. What do I do now. How do you go about selling Software in New
    > Zealand.. Who do I see. I have put it on the net.. But this is all a
    > mystery to me..
    >
    > What is the best way of receiving payment in New Zealand?
    >

    > Thank you
    >

    > Cheers Possum
    >

    > --
    > www.udopage.com

    Well did you actually if there was a market for what you have created, and
    what makes it different from other stuff that is available? You probably
    should be looking at the global market, rather than just NZ, as NZ is a very
    small market for specialized stuff. You could spam a few newsgroups for
    exposure, but it sounds like you should go to a marketing company.

    Rob, Dec 26, 2006