Selling Routes Pakistan, Sri Lanka Dialog, Egypt:

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by Lubna Mahar, Feb 22, 2011.

  1. Lubna Mahar

    Lubna Mahar Guest

    Hello

    We are offering stable and high quality routes which mentioned below:

    • Egypt
    • Sri Lanka Dialog
    • Pakistan
    "Now Easy Western Union Quick Pay, Bank to Bank Transfer and PayPal
    Payment Option also Available with Online CDRâ€

    Billing: 1/1
    Payment Terms: Prepay

    Please send us your target rates and volumes of these destinations. For
    further details please contact the undersigned.

    Regards,

    Lubna Mahar
    Breezecom
    MSN or Email:
    www.breezecom.biz

    Lubna Mahar
    Assistant Manager - Business Development

    www.breezecom.ae

    Lubna Mahar, Feb 22, 2011