Selling Routes for 'Bangladesh, Iran, Saudi Arabia and Pakistan'

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by Lubna Mahar, Mar 3, 2011.

  1. Lubna Mahar

    Lubna Mahar Guest

    -------------------------------------
    Lubna Mahar
    Assistant Manager - Business Development

    www.breezecom.ae

    Hello

    We are offering stable and high quality routes which mentioned below:

    • Bangladesh-Premium CLI (ASR 40%, ACD 7 Mins)

    • Iran - Premium CLI (ASR 35%, ACD 6 Mins)

    • Pakistan - Premium CLI (ASR 70%, ACD 12 Mins)

    • Saudi Arabia – Premium CLI (ASR 45%, ACD 6 Mins)

    "Now Easy Western Union Quick Pay/ PayPal/ Escrow Payment Option also
    Available with Online CDRâ€

    Billing: 1/1
    Payment Terms: Prepay.

    Please send us your target rates and volumes of these destinations. For
    further details please contact the undersigned.

    Regards,

    Lubna Mahar
    Breezecom
    MSN 0r Email: