Selling Routes “India Bangladesh & Sri Lankaâ€

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by Lubna Mahar, Sep 6, 2010.

  1. Lubna Mahar

    Lubna Mahar Guest

    Hello

    We are offering stable and high quality routes which mentioned below:

    • India – Premium CLI
    • Bangladesh – Premium CLI
    • Sri Lanka Mobile Dialog – Non CLI

    "Now Easy Western Union Quick Pay/ PayPal/ Escrow Payment Option also
    Available with Online CDRâ€

    Billing: 1/1
    Payment Terms: Prepay.

    Please send us your target rates and volumes of these destinations. For
    further details please contact the undersigned.

    Regards,

    Lubna Mahar
    Breezecom
    MSN or Email:
    www.breezecom.ae

    Lubna Mahar
    Assistant Manager - Business Development

    www.breezecom.ae

    Lubna Mahar, Sep 6, 2010