    Thx,

    Ben
    , Aug 8, 2006

  2. Helen Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >I have been giving the opportunity to photograph the latest American
    > Idol winner, Taylor Hicks, tonight prior to the American Idol Tour
    > concert in my town. I was curious as to how I would shop something
    > like this in a timely fashion? Any help is appreciated...

    This doesn't exactly make a lot of sense.
    To whom have you been giving it?
    What do you mean by "shop something like this" ?
    H.
    Helen, Aug 8, 2006

  3. Bill K Guest

    wrote:
    > I have been giving the opportunity to photograph the latest American
    > Idol winner, Taylor Hicks, tonight prior to the American Idol Tour
    > concert in my town. I was curious as to how I would shop something
    > like this in a timely fashion? Any help is appreciated...
    >
    > Thx,
    >
    > Ben

    Taylor who? Maybe you could shop for it at Wal-Mart
    --
    Bill in Lake Charles
    Bill K, Aug 8, 2006
  4. Guest

    Helen wrote:
    > <> wrote in message
    > >I have been giving the opportunity to photograph the latest American
    > > Idol winner, Taylor Hicks, tonight prior to the American Idol Tour
    > > concert in my town. I was curious as to how I would shop something
    > > like this in a timely fashion? Any help is appreciated...
    > >

    > This doesn't exactly make a lot of sense.
    > To whom have you been giving it?
    > What do you mean by "shop something like this" ?
    > H.

    Should have read "given", not giving. Anyway, I am curious as to how
    to sell photos of flash in the pan artists - how you shop them around
    to magazines, etc.
    , Aug 8, 2006
  5. Tom Hise Guest

    On 8 Aug 2006 06:58:50 -0700, wrote:

    >I have been giving the opportunity to photograph the latest American
    >Idol winner, Taylor Hicks, tonight prior to the American Idol Tour
    >concert in my town. I was curious as to how I would shop something
    >like this in a timely fashion? Any help is appreciated...

    Does that "opportunity" include the right to sell the photos? I would
    think American Idol has a pretty tight clamp on their property, Taylor
    Hicks.
    Tom Hise, Aug 8, 2006