    Carl Miller

    ---------
    Using: OUI 1.9.2 Pro from http://www.ouisoft.com
    Carl Miller, Jan 23, 2004

  2. "Carl Miller" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I'm using DotPhoto to sell prints from events like student recitals, but
    > haven't been real happy with the print quality. Anyone know of another
    > site where you can upload you prints and then set custom pricing like
    > you can with DotPhoto? I love their system, just not crazy about the
    > processing.

    www.deviantart.com has a printing service.
    Apparently, they use a chemical print process, and most folks are generally
    very happy with the service.
    Steven C \(Doktersteve\), Jan 23, 2004

  3. (Carl Miller) writes:

    > I'm using DotPhoto to sell prints from events like student recitals, but
    > haven't been real happy with the print quality. Anyone know of another
    > site where you can upload you prints and then set custom pricing like
    > you can with DotPhoto? I love their system, just not crazy about the
    > processing.

    I've not used them, but cafepress.com allows you to sell online and set your
    own prices. I think ezprints.com may offer the service too.

    --
    Michael Meissner
    email:
    Michael Meissner, Jan 23, 2004