    www.siteforsellingphotos.com/myname

    thanks,

    brian

    Brian Huether, Nov 11, 2005

  2. Brian Huether

    mirhe Guest

    U¿ytkownik "Brian Huether" <> napisa³ w wiadomo¶ci
    > Seems these sites are popping up all over the place. I was wondering what
    > some top recommendations are. Basically I want a site where I can upload
    > my pics and people can order a variety of print sizes. And I want it to be
    > customizable, so that my gallery can have a look and feel I desire, as
    > opposed to a look and feel forced by the site.

    please see my site , my galery and my links(to example)
    http://fotobank.tivi.net.pl/linki.html

    mirhe, Nov 11, 2005

  3. Brian Huether

    Jem Raid Guest

    "Brian Huether" <> wrote in message
    > Seems these sites are popping up all over the place. I was wondering what
    > some top recommendations are. Basically I want a site where I can upload
    > my pics and people can order a variety of print sizes. And I want it to be
    > customizable, so that my gallery can have a look and feel I desire, as
    > opposed to a look and feel forced by the site.
    >
    > And preferable, I would want to url to be
    >
    > www.siteforsellingphotos.com/myname
    >
    > thanks,
    >
    > brian

    Dear Brian,

    Dunno about the customisation but I sell my stuff through Absolute Arts,
    it's quite good.
    http://www.absolutearts.com/

    Jem

    My Collectable Cyanotypes & Etchings;