    I would be glad to answer further questions. You can call me at +33 4
    97 23 48 56, or send me emails at

    Vincent

    Vincent Brault, Sep 16, 2004

  2. On 09/16/04 15:20, Vincent Brault wrote:
    > QuesCom is THE IP/GSM manufacturer. We have an all-in-1 box that can
    > handle up to 12 VoIP to GSM calls in 1U. You can stack or dispatch the
    > gateways to go up to 60 GSM channels as a single H.323 device. We are
    > also SIP compatible.
    >
    > It works with numerous iPBX as well as VoIP gateways and gatekeepers.
    >
    > Already deployed with :
    > - Avaya, Cisco, Nortel…
    > - Quintum, UAI…
    > - Aqua, Asterisk, GNU GK, OPEN GK…
    >
    > Please go to http://www.quescom.com/ipgsm/ for more information.
    >
    > I would be glad to answer further questions. You can call me at +33 4
    > 97 23 48 56, or send me emails at
    >
    > Vincent

    We are interested in buying/imorting 3 to 5 of your IP/GSM gateways.
    Please let us know the best rates for the following including shipping
    details FOR Chandigarh, PB, India:

    1. QuesCom 400 IP/GSM Gateway + 12 GSM modules
    2. QuesCom 400 IP/GSM Gateway + 8 GSM modules
    3. Addon GSM module

    I sent an e-mail regarding above on Sep 17, 2004 to ,
    but have not received any reply till yet. Please e-mail me in person at
    BalwinderSinghDheeman AT yahoo.com

    An early response of yours shall highly be appreciated.

    Thanks,
    Regards,

    --
    Dr Balwinder Singh Dheeman Registered Linux User: #229709
    CLLO (Chief Linux Learning Officer) Machines: #168573, 170593, 259192

    Dr Balwinder Singh Dheeman, Sep 21, 2004