    hassle of selling on trade-me. Alot of it is old graphics cards etc just
    want to take it somewhere and dump it all at once get a bit for each item
    etc..

    v3, Nov 19, 2003

  2. v3

    max barwell Guest

    On Wed, 19 Nov 2003 21:54:09 +1300, v3 wrote:

    > Anyone know anywhere in Auckland region that buy 2nd hand computer parts and
    > scanner stuff, I have some stuff I want to get rid of and dont want the
    > hassle of selling on trade-me. Alot of it is old graphics cards etc just
    > want to take it somewhere and dump it all at once get a bit for each item
    > etc..

    How about the computer fair in ellerslie, I know it's on saturday
    mornings but I don't know the frequency, perhaps someone else in the ng
    has the details.

    max

    max barwell, Nov 19, 2003

  3. v3

    SteveM Guest

    max barwell <maxb@paradise(nospam).net.nz> wrote in

    > On Wed, 19 Nov 2003 21:54:09 +1300, v3 wrote:

    > How about the computer fair in ellerslie, I know it's on saturday
    > mornings but I don't know the frequency, perhaps someone else in the
    > ng has the details.
    >
    > max

    (I have been told this)
    Apparently this has moved to the Glen Innes Comunity hall...
    Not sure exactly where in GI that is.... Same time though..

    SteveM

    SteveM, Nov 19, 2003
  4. v3

    jfwilson Guest

    "SteveM" <> wrote in message
    > max barwell <maxb@paradise(nospam).net.nz> wrote in
    >
    > > On Wed, 19 Nov 2003 21:54:09 +1300, v3 wrote:

    > > How about the computer fair in ellerslie, I know it's on saturday
    > > mornings but I don't know the frequency, perhaps someone else in the
    > > ng has the details.
    > >
    > > max

    > (I have been told this)
    > Apparently this has moved to the Glen Innes Comunity hall...
    > Not sure exactly where in GI that is.... Same time though..
    >
    > SteveM

    I went Saturday before last. It was held in the RSA building,
    May Rd., Mt Roskill. I think there are others starting up.

    jfwilson, Nov 19, 2003