sell expandable polystyrene machinery

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by epsequipment@gmail.com, Jun 13, 2006.

  1. Guest

    Dear Sir & Madam,

    It is our great pleasure to introduce our company to you.

    We are one of the leading manufacturing of Epanded Polostyrene
    Machinery for more than 10 years in China, we are dealing in various
    kinds of eps machines such as eps block moulding machine, eps shape
    moulding machine, eps pre-expander(batch and continuous), eps cutting
    machine and eps crushers.etc

    The company operates with a very experienced team.It employs top works
    in the line of China for to produce good quality machinery,and most
    computer equipment to provide quality products,specific to the needs of
    customers.

    Total Customer Satisfaction is our goal. We can provide you with
    One-Stop Service such as transportation, shipping with our full
    guarantee of safe delivery through our network system in China,
    whatever you want.

    For more information, please visit our web site www.zhongji.com

    We will do our best to promote mutual business relationship and
    benefits under the confidence.

    You may be surely satisfied with our services for your company. We will
    do our best to suit for your require.

    We are looking forward to your early reply.

    Sincerely yours,
    Sunny Wang
    Sales assistant

    Shanghai Zhongji EPS
    Machinery Co., Ltd.
    No. 368 Xinddan Rd.,Chonggu
    development District, Qingpu
    Industry Area, Shanghai, China
    Tel :+86-21-50816885/68453855
    Fax:+86-21-50816845/50453855
    Http:// www.zhongji.com or www.foameps.com

    Email:

    , Jun 13, 2006

  2. Toolman Tim Guest

    In news:,
    spewed forth:
    > Dear Sir & Madam,
    >
    > It is our great pleasure to introduce our company to you.
    >
    > We are one of the leading manufacturing of Epanded Polostyrene
    > Machinery for more than 10 years in China, we are dealing in various
    > kinds of eps machines such as eps block moulding machine, eps shape
    > moulding machine, eps pre-expander(batch and continuous), eps cutting
    > machine and eps crushers.etc

    Know what's scary here? I actually know what he's talking about (despite the
    typos) <g>

    --
    I always finish what I sta

    Toolman Tim, Jun 13, 2006