    MOBILE: +91 98280 26643
    www.sheetalartexports.com
    E-mail:

    Priyadarshi Tatwavedy, Oct 7, 2004

  2. Priyadarshi Tatwavedy

    Avenger© Guest

    On 6 Oct 2004 17:36:42 -0700,
    (Priyadarshi Tatwavedy) wrote:

    >Dear Sir/Madam,
    > We would be pleased to receive your
    >comments/inquiries.

    Well, Goodness Gracious Me (said in Indian accent), my comments would
    be `don't be posting your fucking crap here' (/Indian accent).
    --
    Avenger©
    *I DETEST Spam - A Spam Hater since 1951*

    Avenger©, Oct 7, 2004

  3. Avenger© wrote:
    > On 6 Oct 2004 17:36:42 -0700,
    > (Priyadarshi Tatwavedy) wrote:

    >>Dear Sir/Madam,
    >> We would be pleased to receive your
    >>comments/inquiries.

    > Well, Goodness Gracious Me (said in Indian accent), my comments would
    > be `don't be posting your fucking crap here' (/Indian accent).

    I liked "We are Manufacturer...of Antiques. I thought antiques were
    already made...like, a long time ago. :)

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

    Go Double Blue - Wolverines and Dodgers

    Blinky the Shark, Oct 7, 2004