    and I would like to sell both for 100 is there any body interested?
    If you are interested email me at:

    , Jun 6, 2006

  2. Robert Baer Guest

    wrote:
    > Hi every body:
    >
    > I have a voucher for 2 A+ it's valid until May 2007 I don't want it
    > and I would like to sell both for 100 is there any body interested?
    > If you are interested email me at:

    I have one piece of paper that i will trade for your two; it is a
    used bus transfer for last week.

    Robert Baer, Jun 6, 2006

  3. JDL Guest

    Robert Baer <> wrote in news:g76hg.9660$921.8811
    @newsread4.news.pas.earthlink.net:

    > wrote:
    >> Hi every body:
    >>
    >> I have a voucher for 2 A+ it's valid until May 2007 I don't want it
    >> and I would like to sell both for 100 is there any body interested?
    >> If you are interested email me at:
    >>

    > I have one piece of paper that i will trade for your two; it is a
    > used bus transfer for last week.

    Is the A+ credential useless these days? I was thinking of getting one.
    I bought the huge 1000 page or so Michael Myers study book --
    interesting read and I learned a lot. I am going to start a small
    business and do PC repairs/upgrades/homenetworking as a side business
    and see what happens. Charge reasonable prices. Got tired of hearing
    about my out-of-state relatives taking their boxes down to Geek Squad or
    CompUSA or mom and pop PC joint even and paying $200 for a simple HD
    format and OS reload. I want a small piece of that action. I fix all
    of my friends' PC's usually for free, or for a 12 pack of Molson
    Canadian Lager or a Burger King Whopper and fries. People not having
    antivirus software is the PC tech's best friend!!!!!!!

    JDL, Jun 6, 2006